2020 4* Buck Phillip Webb

ellitor

From same high school as Derrick & Kam Brown
Has family ties to AU
29 Major Conference offers including AU, Clemson, OU, ND, Michigan, Florida, FSU, UGA, LSU, Ohio St, plus 5 other SECschools
AU & Clemson stand out early

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we can sign him with the two who have said they are committed to Auburn next year that would give us 3 quality LB's that should make Mikey happy.

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

If we can sign him with the two who have said they are committed to Auburn next year that would give us 3 quality LB's that should make Mikey happy.

Staff is expecting Robinson to be a DE or Buck at AU FWIW.

This kid has a motor and doesn't hold back.  Him blowing up the screen pass was beautiful. 

@ellitor, did we jump on this guy late or something?  I saw the thread was created recently and he is a top flight kid.  Top 250.  I assumed we would have gone after him before now.

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

@ellitor, did we jump on this guy late or something?  I saw the thread was created recently and he is a top flight kid.  Top 250.  I assumed we would have gone after him before now.

He’s a 2020 kid. We have time to recruit him.

28 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

He’s a 2020 kid. We have time to recruit him.

Ah I just noticed.  My apologies.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2019 at 5:17 PM, AuburnNTexas said:

It should make everybody happy. :)

I think Derrick & Kam will have some pull to get him to come to Auburn being from the same school. I like our chances for sure!

I love this kid. Got to get him! Watched this film. Looks like he is playing DE in the film. Doesn’t show him in pass coverage at all. 

Love his speed. 

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

Wants to commit eatly. Wonder if we have a chance. 

Pretty good chance

Archived