2019 Offical NSD Thread

aujeff11

6 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

No. He is a 5* WR who just went to UGA after being committed to AU for 2 years. Shows that Kirby worked over Gus and AU. It's embarrassing. 

Yea but supposedly he does not have the grades. Is he miraculously going to make the grades before fall camp?

Anybody getting on Gus or Auburn in general for this kid’s decision  has an axe to grind. They did all they could it seem for this young man. Can’t control the outcome but the narrative doesn’t have to be doom and gloom.

• Like 6

Just now, ChltteTiger said:

Yea but supposedly he does not have the grades. Is he miraculously going to make the grades before fall camp?

Yes.  Miraculously.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, alexava said:

He going to juco anyway. I hope now. 

It is Kirby Smart and Hoover High School. He will definitely qualify.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ChltteTiger said:

Good question. People on all sides are watching this one. Will be interesting to see if he does. 

2 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Sorry sir, but it is painfully obvious you hate Gus more than you love Auburn. Has been since DC left.

Who would have thought that we would lock up the dumbest post of the day by 9:30 am

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I've been saying for months that I didn't think MAR was going to go to AU. 

Why is everyone so confident about MAR then? That is the one all the Auburn sites feel the best about. It looks like he has been trending to AU for the past few days. WOW. That would be a huge letdown.

We dodged a bullet here. IF pickens can get in school at ugly he will be a handfull for kirby dumb to handle. Move on we have GREAT receivers WITHOUT attitudes already on the roster. Besides, this leaves a spot for someone who WANTS TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AUwent said:

If that's the case, then that makes this feel a little better, given how it would've sucked if he had signed with us and then failed to qualify.

Exactly. How embarrassing for GA.  Kirby got played into taking a kid who won’t qualify.     It works both ways.   

Pickens didn't even look all that happy putting that hat on. We KNOW what happened. Moving on.....make them pay or keep falling. 

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Is it crappy that he committed for so long and flipped?  Yes.  I think he just wanted to commit to the in-state team while younger.  But the long term business decision he made is the right one.  Sucks for us, but I'm honestly amazed any time a highly rated WR or TE actually wants to sign here.

It’s when and how he flipped that’s pathetic. You’d think the relationships built by Gus and Pickens would hold enough weight that Pickens would drop Auburn more easily. With some warning or something. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

No. He is a 5* WR who just went to UGA after being committed to AU for 2 years. Shows that Kirby worked over Gus and AU. It's embarrassing. 

Not to mention his best friend from high school would have been throwing him the ball

Edited by Randman5000
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, aujeff11 said:

It’s when and how he flipped that’s pathetic. You’d think the relationships built by Gus and Pickens would hold enough weight that Pickens would drop Auburn more easily. With some warning or something. 

And Bo!

1 minute ago, AidiAU said:

I think Swartz tweeted something about the Pickens thing, but now it's deleted. @GwillMac6 did you see anything? I'm totally curious.

Schwarts tweeted a money bag

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, AidiAU said:

I think Swartz tweeted something about the Pickens thing, but now it's deleted. @GwillMac6 did you see anything? I'm totally curious.

Picture of a money bag. He has since deleted it. These kids went through the process. They know whats up.

• Like 2

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Hahahahaha

And just posted "Just know we know."

• Like 2
  • Love 1