Trolls & Trolling

L I G E R

4 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Your not including bird are you? He does nothing

Birds are known for making more of a mess than anything else, but even he could've cleaned that up..

death to the trolls!

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, AUDevil said:

I had no idea that pathetic takeover was still going on.  A rag tag team of ne'er-do-wells.  How do you occupy another team's board for well over a year without the site managers shutting you down?

Because the board they took over had zero actual JMU fan traffic. Any traffic they get boosts numbers and ad impressions and makes both the site owner and Rivals some money - more than what they had at least. So they don’t really care. 

21 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Because the board they took over had zero actual JMU fan traffic. Any traffic they get boosts numbers and ad impressions and makes both the site owner and Rivals some money - more than what they had at least. So they don’t really care. 

Unless someone like you chased it down, most of the threads they were crapping on did not have any identification to aid AU posters in recognizing what was going on.  Sounds like they or someone were defrauding advertisers by giving the impression that the "clicks" were serious viewers.    

I just figured they were just some random a**h**** and was not aware that stuff like this went on.  Fortunately other than a few facepalms or dislikes....I  did not waste much time on them.....but glad to see them gone.

Archived