updated spring roster

Maverick.AU

On 3/12/2019 at 1:37 PM, Tiger said:

Very surprised Barrett has stuck around to be honest. He was a very sought after RB recruit and he has not had a shot to show what he's got other than a telegraphed throw to the flats every now and then during his freshman year. Did he play in 4 games last year? Is he allowed to count that season as a RS year?

It's called making sacrifices for the team. Barrett is a class act.

33 minutes ago, NickFairleyFan90 said:

It's called making sacrifices for the team. Barrett is a class act.

He'll probably still leave sooner or later if he's not playing. He didn't go to Auburn just to make sacrifices 

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

He'll probably still leave sooner or later if he's not playing. He didn't go to Auburn just to make sacrifices 

I hope not. We need more guys like him in the program.

Good news on Barrett, gang. He's alive and well. He IGed a pic of himself standing on the beach with a young lady and, well... he's okay, everyone. Devan Barrett is doing just fine. Like cheat code for life fine. 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Good news on Barrett, gang. He's alive and well. He IGed a pic of himself standing on the beach with a young lady and, well... he's okay, everyone. Devan Barrett is doing just fine. Like cheat code for life fine. 

Good to hear. He's one of my favorites in the program

On 3/22/2019 at 8:20 AM, McLoofus said:

Had to see some of this cheat coding with my own eyes.

Yup. I've definitely been with worse.

Archived