Men vs. Virginia - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cole256 said:

A Mac wonderful on the boards

He’s looked more like old a mac today than he has at any point this season 

Tough nosed ball by AU on the defensive end.....love it.....they are having to take some shots they don't want to take...

Great job tigers . The speed caught up to Virginia. UVA is a fantastic defensive team . Looks like defense vs speed . It’s awesome to have the lead at the half . 

Leading at the half. Auburn is 20 minutes away from playing for a National Championship. Let that sink in. 

Dang Mac is a beast on the boards. Encouraging first half since they're cold from three again. Keep playing smart defense. I'd like for Bryce to get the midrange pull up going.

Excellent match-up...taking Rod and Sonny over the "commentators". Let's go, team...you are rocking and rolling!!

A Mac assing people out like I don’t remember him doing in a while. I like it all Samir ate two shots but I still like him taking it inside. 

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

A Mac wonderful on the boards

I'd still like to put Harper at the 2 for the match up and JVon's driving

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Leading at the half. Auburn is 20 minutes away from playing for a National Championship. Let that sink in. 

Ahh don't jynx it lol

Stuff I see. Doughty playing though. Can't ask for him to do any more on defense. He's attacking the rim without any sense of urgency though. 3 shots blocked because he hadn't turned the switch on. 

Pace will take care of itself if we play our game. 

Don't fall into the trap, we can attack the goal

Good things happen when the ball touches the high post. Like every single time. Somebody besides me has to see this.

Just now, DAG said:

Winning by 3. I like our pace. Guy is getting pissed. Jerome is killing us.

Jerome has a fantastic shot . Not matter the situation he is never rushed . He is just one of those player that will get his . We just have to stop the other 4. 

4 minutes ago, tigerfangs said:

“Auburn speed has got them back in this game”!?!?!?! Constant lead changes and the LEAD at half.....smh

Someone needs to start the Commentating Re-School of Accurate Perception for these eejits. Mandatory attendance required and fines doubled if their favored-commentary team loses. 

Archived