*** 2019 NFL DRAFT THREAD***

GwillMac6

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

With the 16th pick the Carolina Panthers select DL Brian Burns from FSU.

Good pick.  Surprised he was still there. 

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the 17th pick the Giants select Dexter Lawrence from Clemson.

Gettleman, ladies and gentlemen 

6 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Good pick.  Surprised he was still there. 

Yep needed speed. Our defense is getting old quick. 

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

As we reach the 20th pick the crowd has grown tired of booing Goodell

Aight phan SHOOT YOUR SHOT!!! What Ole Miss WR will be picked first. Shorts and T Shirt workout warrior Metcalf orrrrrrrr the guy who actually was a stud on the field and had great production AJ BROWN?!?! 

As we reach the 20th pick the crowd has grown tired of booing Goodell

Has been a boring draft for real. Not many elite players. Just one trade so far.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Aight phan SHOOT YOUR SHOT!!! What Ole Miss WR will be picked first. Shorts and T Shirt workout warrior Metcalf orrrrrrrr the guy who actually was a stud on the field and had great production AJ BROWN?!?! 

AJ Brown

I would take Brown, I prefer a guy who is good at football as to the guy who is good at working out.   But my guess would be workout warrior

Just now, auburnphan said:

I would take Brown, I prefer a guy who is good at football as to the guy who is good at working out.   But my guess would be workout warrior

SAME HERE FAM!!!!!!!!!!! I would take Hollywood Brown over T Shirt Jesus as well!!! LOVE IT!!!

SAME HERE FAM!!!!!!!!!!! I would take Hollywood Brown over T Shirt Jesus as well!!! LOVE IT!!!

Hoping he is in Green and Gold!!!!

Hoping he is in Green and Gold!!!!

YES!!! Def want 1 of the 2 for pick 30. LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!! Lets go back to those vintage pack offenses from the early A Rod years where they had multiple stud WRS!!!! 

33 seconds ago

Jeffery Simmons becomes the 5th DL from class of 2016 picked in the 1st 19 spots tonite (Bosa, Oliver, Gary, Lawrence). College coaches said it was the best they'd ever seen then, and it's living up to it. Another one of those 5-stars Aub's Derrick Brown may go Top 10 next year.

With the 20th pick the Broncos select 

Why? It’s not like Cece Jefferson is on the draft board at this point. He could’ve accepted CRG’s coaching. 

33 seconds ago

Jeffery Simmons becomes the 5th DL from class of 2016 picked in the 1st 19 spots tonite (Bosa, Oliver, Gary, Lawrence). College coaches said it was the best they'd ever seen then, and it's living up to it. Another one of those 5-stars Aub's Derrick Brown may go Top 10 next year.

OUR BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! He just has too much Auburn in him and loves us so much and wanted to run it back for 1 more season with his little bro!!!! WAR DAMN BROWN FAMILY!!!!

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Joe Flacco has yet another TE drafted for him

Another target for him to air mail passes too. I thought for sure they would go Drew Locke. 

PACKERS TRADED UP!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE BE A WR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR A OL!!!!!!!!!!

PACKERS TRADED UP!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE BE A WR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR A OL!!!!!!!!!!

Watch it be Drew Locke 😂😂

Just now, auburnphan said:

I like the pick they needed a safety, but preferred Hollywood or Taylor

def. it was a position of need for sure. they must of REALLY loved him to move up 9 spots. 

Archived