The Last Temptation

48 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I literally addressed a quote from you about believing Trump's explanation by giving an example of how doing that is dangerous versus what you see.  The fact that you don't understand that shows that your intellect is too infantile to participate in the serious forum.

I addressed his response to a particular event in my response to the OP, not every event in his life! It’s seems to me you are the one being infantile by attacking my intellect when you obviously know nothing about me. 

9 minutes ago, toddc said:

I addressed his response to a particular event in my response to the OP, not every event in his life! It’s seems to me you are the one being infantile by attacking my intellect when you obviously know nothing about m

Who said anything about every event in Trump's life?  How are you extrapolating that from this conversation?

I'm addressing your thoughts and reasoning to Trump's response and how, if taken at face value as you seem to want to do, can be very dangerous.  It's not a complicated concept.

Trump and his team took advantage of every opportunity laid out by the previous three administrations. Very simple to understand. 

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

Trump and his team took advantage of every opportunity laid out by the previous three administrations. Very simple to understand. 

That's very simple to understand. What's less simple to understand is how it's relevant to a conversation about pious Christians supporting a guy who spends a ton of time basically bragging about just how far afoul of Christ's teachings he is? 

On 7/10/2019 at 10:45 AM, McLoofus said:

Wow. Thought a lot more of you than that, Todd. My mistake.

Note to self: Todd finds "grab her by the *****" to be "a breath of fresh air". 

I'd say that article in the OP has y'all pegged pretty good. 

I love it when you get upset. 

Archived