2020 4* Buck BJ Ojulari (Vols)

ellitor

18 offers including AU, LSU, Vols, Bama, Clemson, Gators, UGA, Michican, Nebraska, Oklahoma, & Stanford
Had a great camp at The Opening
AU a real factor & may lead

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m really hoping we can land this kid! 

Kid was thought to be all in with UGA at one point.  Did they run out of room for him?

25 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

Kid was thought to be all in with UGA at one point.  Did they run out of room for him?

No clue. The UGA reporters changed their picks from UGA to foggy a few months ago.

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

No clue. The UGA reporters changed their picks from UGA to foggy a few months ago.

Hey Ellitor...how do you like our chances?

49 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Hey Ellitor...how do you like our chances?

@doc4aday I don't know. All I can do is show you Keith's recruiting notes from Friday...

On 7/26/2019 at 2:23 PM, ellitor said:

Four-star defensive end BJ Ojulari of Marietta (Ga.) is not on the visitors list for Saturday at this time, but a source told us Friday they think the Tigers are a real factor in this recruitment and have a shot to land him. In fact, they may even lead, this person thought. He's certainly someone to track moving forward.

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

Per Chad Simmons of Rivals Ojulari could commit soon per someone close to him & AU leads

Saw that last night. Great news. Simmons loves the new 2022 CB commit from what I'm told also. Not that means a lot but still.

• ellitor changed the title to 2020 4* Buck BJ Ojulari (Commit Watch: Aug 16, 1:50 CT)

Rivals250 OLB BJ Ojulari sets commitment date

Kf7jfyenaubl18ovrwlm

Not long ago, Marietta (Ga.) edge rusher BJ Ojulari was thinking his recruitment would go into well into the fall, maybe even take him until after his season to make a decision.

But this is recruiting — and things change fast.

The four-star senior is ready to announce his college choice.

"I will be committing at Marietta Friday August 16 at 2:50pm ET," said Ojulari. "I am pretty sure I have made my mind up, but I will think about it and talk it over a little more to make sure. I feel I am ready though."

He didn't expect to feel this way.

"I have surprised myself. It really started hitting me a few weeks ago that I might have made my decision. I started taking all these visits back during spring break, then things just kind of got going faster over the summer.

"I have enjoyed the recruiting process, but it has been a little tough on me. I have thought about it a lot, there has been some coaching changes, and things have not always been easy.

"I feel good now though. I think I have found the right school and I will be announcing it soon. I am truly surprised that I feel this way this soon. It just happened."

Ojulari said Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU and Tennessee are the schools he will select from in just less than two weeks. He is happy to get this out of the way before his senior year, but he is not dropping any hints about the school his mind is own.

"Honestly, the six schools are kind of similar," said Ojulari. "They are all great schools, but the more I thought about it, one school just stood out because of the atmosphere, the love from the coaches, the culture and the plan they have for me there.

"I will let everyone know my decision August 16."

kf7jfyenaubl18ovrwlm

All Flat bill hats. 

Errybody has a chance. Minus Tennessee and LSU. Those are some ugly hats. 

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

So there is a chance he commits to the good guys? 

Yes. AU is believed to be as in a good of a spot, if not better, with LSU & the Vols.

47 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yes. AU is believed to be as in a good of a spot, if not better, with LSU & the Vols.

Are his UA and UGA offers commitable or just more hats on the table?

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

kf7jfyenaubl18ovrwlm

All Flat bill hats. 

Errybody has a chance. Minus Tennessee and LSU. Those are some ugly hats. 

Smart prospect! He's lined the caps up in alphabetical order so that they'll read like that from left to right. That took some thought that many wouldn't have put into it.

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Smart prospect! He's lined the caps up in alphabetical order so that they'll read like that from left to right. That took some thought that many wouldn't have put into it.

I certainly didn’t catch it. 

9 minutes ago, Mikey said:

And allow me to commend you on noticing that. For real. 

14 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Dude has a offer from Stanford. Good chance he is very bright.

51 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Are his UA and UGA offers commitable or just more hats on the table?

Hats on the table. UGA got their weakside end months ago.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Hats on the table. UGA got their weakside end months ago.

He has a brother that is about to get playing time at Georgia.  May help them if they want him though.

https://247sports.com/Player/Azeez-Ojulari-46035763/

16 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

May help them if they want him though.

Doesn't appear they do which was the point of my post.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Doesn't appear they do which was the point of my post.

I know that E. But you also used to say recruiting is fluid. 

I mean come come on. 

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I know that E. But you also used to say recruiting is fluid. 

I mean come come on. 

Relax. It was just clarification. I was not intending to be snippy.

Archived