When asked today how many genders there are; Joe Biden said "3"

japantiger

19 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Poor baby ... spewing the rote liberal talking point that "if you disagree with me, you're a hater".  How original.  Gonna call me "literally Hitler" now?

According to my Garmin (less than a 25 score) and my doctors, my stress level is very low and is consistently low over time.  It's not stressful to make a simple observation that you're batshit crazy.  If you think there are more than 2 genders, you are untethered from reality.  The fact that you were able to find another lunatic who has written a Vox-est piece to support your psychosis, merely reinforces that you are bat-s*** crazy along with that writer and Joe Biden. 

Take the L dude; or seriously, get some help (oh wait, is Dude too gender specific for you?  I thought it was gender neutral 3rd person enough to not trigger you.  Of course, since "dude" originated in "male-ness" it may reflect mine and societies inherent bias in reinforcing patriarchal sexist norms; being the "male" became the default and thereby perpetuating my continued verbal-rape of the opposite sex(es).  

THAT was the funniest thing written here in a while. Funny because that is as silly (and true) as some snowflakes think.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, homersapien said:

I thought God was the reason for everything?

Do not know and never concerned my thoughts with it. You will have to ask him about that one day. 

23 hours ago, japantiger said:

Poor baby ... spewing the rote liberal talking point that "if you disagree with me, you're a hater".  How original.  Gonna call me "literally Hitler" now?

According to my Garmin (less than a 25 score) and my doctors, my stress level is very low and is consistently low over time.  It's not stressful to make a simple observation that you're batshit crazy.  If you think there are more than 2 genders, you are untethered from reality.  The fact that you were able to find another lunatic who has written a Vox-est piece to support your psychosis, merely reinforces that you are bat-s*** crazy along with that writer and Joe Biden. 

Take the L dude; or seriously, get some help (oh wait, is Dude too gender specific for you?  I thought it was gender neutral 3rd person enough to not trigger you.  Of course, since "dude" originated in "male-ness" it may reflect mine and societies inherent bias in reinforcing patriarchal sexist norms; being the "male" became the default and thereby perpetuating my continued verbal-rape of the opposite sex(es).  

Yeah, there’s no hate in there!   :laugh:

(It’s SO easy to trigger your “rant mode”.)

Just to clarify, I didn’t say you were full of hate simple because you disagreed with me. Hell, I expected that. It’s just that every other expression out of your mouth is “clown ass” or “bat s*** crazy”. (You seem to be doing better with the cursing though, so maybe the constant stream of insults is compensation.)  The above rant makes my case quite well, thank you

Back to the point:

First it was my mistake to post anything about how professionals in the field are currently thinking about gender. Frankly, I forgot which forum I was in, and started treating it as a rational discussion. (Maybe it was the comment about Bird having to talk to his son about it.)

I forgot this was not a rational discussion - it’s merely an opportunity for all the people who fear and feel threatened by such matters to rant about it – you know, like “crazy ass clown” and “bat s*** crazy”. (You need to work on your variety - I know it’s in you.)

Anyway, foolishly, I was simply offering the information for consideration. I am not even saying I agree with most of it. I don’t know enough about gender dysphoria to have a firm position on it. I just find it interesting and though others might also.  Anyway, I won’t make that mistake again.

I do know that - unlike many here – I don’t find the subject to be personally threatening. I don’t fear it. And obviously, it’s fear - or the sense of threat - that generates the vehemence when discussing this and other aspects of change.

It reminds me of an opinion piece I recently read about how Trump is trying to consolidate his base by taking on “culture war” topics. An example is his marketing of plastic straws as a symbolic protest against restaurants who have stopped using them for environmental reasons.

It’s primarily intended to fire up people such as yourself by “sticking it to the libs”, who are trying to replace our plastic drinking straws with paper ones. Screw the environment. AGW denial is a larger issue based on the same purpose - science be damned, it's a global conspiracy organized by those damn liberals .

I've noticed that many people on this forum are highly motivated by this perceived “culture war”. One even admitted he doesn’t really like Trump as much as he loves liberals being upset by him. So at least I am providing you folks a service by offering myself up as your symbolic liberal.

That’s fine. I’ll just take comfort that I’m rational person who is not overwhelmed by the threat of change. 

And you’re not.

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Do not know and never concerned my thoughts with it. You will have to ask him about that one day. 

Then we actually have something in common.  (Except I have thought about it a good deal.)

29 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, there’s no hate in there!   :laugh:

(It’s SO easy to trigger your “rant mode”.)

Just to clarify, I didn’t say you were full of hate simple because you disagreed with me. Hell, I expected that. It’s just that every other expression out of your mouth is “clown ass” or “bat s*** crazy”. (You seem to be doing better with the cursing though, so maybe the constant stream of insults is compensation.)  The above rant makes my case quite well, thank you

Back to the point:

First it was my mistake to post anything about how professionals in the field are currently thinking about gender. Frankly, I forgot which forum I was in, and started treating it as a rational discussion. (Maybe it was the comment about Bird having to talk to his son about it.)

I forgot this was not a rational discussion - it’s merely an opportunity for all the people who fear and feel threatened by such matters to rant about it – you know, like “crazy ass clown” and “bat s*** crazy”. (You need to work on your variety - I know it’s in you.)

Anyway, foolishly, I was simply offering the information for consideration. I am not even saying I agree with most of it. I don’t know enough about gender dysphoria to have a firm position on it. I just find it interesting and though others might also.  Anyway, I won’t make that mistake again.

I do know that - unlike many here – I don’t find the subject to be personally threatening. I don’t fear it. And obviously, it’s fear - or the sense of threat - that generates the vehemence when discussing this and other aspects of change.

It reminds me of an opinion piece I recently read about how Trump is trying to consolidate his base by taking on “culture war” topics. An example is his marketing of plastic straws as a symbolic protest against restaurants who have stopped using them for environmental reasons.

It’s primarily intended to fire up people such as yourself by “sticking it to the libs”, who are trying to replace our plastic drinking straws with paper ones. Screw the environment. AGW denial is a larger issue based on the same purpose - science be damned, it's a global conspiracy organized by those damn liberals .

I've noticed that many people on this forum are highly motivated by this perceived “culture war”. One even admitted he doesn’t really like Trump as much as he loves liberals being upset by him. So at least I am providing you folks a service by offering myself up as your symbolic liberal.

That’s fine. I’ll just take comfort that I’m rational person who is not overwhelmed by the threat of change. 

And you’re not.

Homey, I'm just a simple guy who grew up in Alabama ... I communicate for clarity; not to impress with my ability to torture the language.  I am sure all those psych books you read have a clinical term for bat-s*** crazy. I think everyone on here knows what bat-s*** crazy means.  That is not hateful; that is an objective assessment.   You can't get well until you admit the issue. 

Joe Biden, presidential candidate, said there were 3 genders.  There are several options as to why he would say that:

• He is, in fact, bat-s*** crazy.  Saying there are 3 genders is prima-facie evidence of being bat-s*** crazy; so I generally go with the simplest, most direct, response
  • He has dementia and doesn't know the difference anymore.  I would say given some of his other statements; that is not too far off the mark.  He never was the sharpest tool in the shed ... he is significantly slowed from that.   
  • He is a pandering politician who thinks that's what his base wants to hear, so he will say whatever he thinks is necessary...that is what a career political whore would be expected to do; and Joe is the poster boy for career political whores (50 years of feeding at the public trough with no contribution to society; only enriching himself and his family at the expense of Americans).   That would mean that he is, in fact, not-batshit crazy; but he is just pandering to a political base that is, in fact, bat-s*** crazy.  

I appreciate that you posted the piece.  I really do.  Unlike some on here; I don't want any content censored or restrained.  I believe everyone should be able to say/post what they think.  Free speech means just that.  You see, I trust the people to figure it out.  When you post a piece like the above; in defense of a statement on their being 3 genders, you reveal the true madness of current leftist policies.  Please continue to post content like this.  Just don't expect absolute madness, masquerading as serious thought, to be met with anything other than what you got. 

If you really want a debate on a mental illness called gender dysphoria and how we should deal with; have at it.  The lack of a mental health treatment infrastructure in this country is a serious issue.  That is very different from saying there are more than 2 genders; and basing policy off such nonsense.  Instituting "drag queen story time" in schools and letting 3 year olds declare their gender is bat-s*** crazy.  It is child abuse.  It is adults descending into madness.  At 3, my youngest thought he was Batman (Batman Beyond Terry McGuiness Batman; not old Bruce Wayne Batman).  I didn't build him a bat cave.  

Archived