Houston vs Tulane

Browning4AU

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tulane needs to figure out how to move the ball better, if not Houston will run up and down the field. I do think Tulane will make the adjustments though (I hope). Fritz is a good coach and knows how to do this. Tulane needs to stay on the field (offense) longer to give their defense some breathing room and score points.  It is interesting with how Houston is moving the ball so well on the ground against Tulane's colossal run stuffing big guy in the middle.

Making the right adjustments when needed will be the key to the outcome of this game. I hope Tulane can do this. So far this is not happening. Tulane's defense looked all world against us at times. 21-7 is not looking good for Tulane at the moment. Tulane did have the shortest turn around in that they played Saturday and Houston played on Friday.  Not sure how much difference this makes though.

The Houston QB is special.....Tulane having lots of trouble keeping him under control. 

2 hours ago, Browning4AU said:

As discussed before, Tulane is probably a better team than most give them credit for. Wondering if they have a chance to pull one out against Houston. 

Tulane is actually favored in this game. Houston had a tough schedule so far playing two ranked teams and one of them being Oklahoma. Could be they are better than their record indicates.

33 minutes ago, AU64 said:

The Houston QB is special.....Tulane having lots of trouble keeping him under control. 

He’s really good. If I’m not mistaken, he was the guy who played ahead of Florida’s new starter, Kyle Trask. Apparently that’s why Trask never started in high school. 

Tulane QB is terrible....no idea where his passes are going

Tulane penalties....really hampering their offense...

Tulane got hosed on that penalty call... tied again...

3 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Let that be a lesson folks... Prevent defense is not superior to Cov 4....

But what an EXCELLENTLY coached effort by Tulane. 
Jesus. That's amazing.

I hate the "prevent" defense....

Archived