HAPPY no FOOTBALL DAY!!!

around4ever

Bye week!  Good time or bad time for it?  

What are y'all doing today?  What games are must see for you today?  Enjoy your football stressless day!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR EAGLE!!!!!!

I’m spending time recovering from last week.  My husband says I should be rooting for Florida to beat LSU, but I’m still licking my wounds.  I don’t know if I can root for them.  Maybe a hole will open up on the field tonight and swallow them both.  

Other than that, I have an appointment for a manicure and a pedicure.  🤗 How about y’all?

I'm working but that's the usual for me. I'm pulling for LSU tonight by this reasoning.

I don't like Florida or LSU.

I don't like Dan Mullen but I do like Ed Orgeron. 

Go Ed!

Not having to “stress” about a game is kinda cool. You can wake up and relax and watch all the other teams beat up on each other. Hopefully there’s a few ranked teams that lose that helps us creep back up in the rankings today

15 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I'm working but that's the usual for me. I'm pulling for LSU tonight by this reasoning.

Go Ed!

Admit it. You like Ed because you feel sorry for him because he still after all these years cannot speak proper english! lol.

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Admit it. You like Ed because you feel sorry for him because he still after all these years cannot speak proper english! lol.

Yabba dabba do. 

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Come on, he speaks perfect English......in Louisiana. 

Being a Braves fan too, and considering that debacle, Im very thankful this is an off week for Auburn. Will probably check in on the Red River thingy and LSU- UF until LSU has a comfortable lead. I will never pull for Mullen again so geaux tigers.

Rest of the day, after a hard week of work, will be spent napping, eating, and watching unexplained mystery type shows with my daughter. 

3 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Being a Braves fan too, and considering that debacle, Im very thankful this is an off week for Auburn. Will probably check in on the Red River thingy and LSU- UF until LSU has a comfortable lead. I will never pull for Mullen again so geaux tigers.

Rest of the day, after a hard week of work, will be spent napping, eating, and watching unexplained mystery type shows with my daughter. 

ALWAYS! ALWAYS remember the golden rule. F@#$ Dan Mullen. That is all.

With no AU this week, it’s a good time to get some work done.  I pulled the dash out of my 07 Prius and fixed the display finally.  Saved myself $700 and I’m about to settle in for some football.   Throwing in some pics for those interested. 

F0B0F0BF-F043-4DDF-A6D6-350670518476.jpeg

6DB9DA30-9594-4C2F-9AFC-830447787A2C.jpeg

11BFFAE0-E40E-451D-B38D-145EDDA9613D.jpeg

7C992960-D07E-4906-BA1C-48FE7EF0D306.jpeg

2 minutes ago, tigerchris said:

With no AU this week, it’s a good time to get some work done.  I pulled the dash out of my 07 Prius and fixed the display finally.  Saved myself $700 and I’m about to settle in for some football.   Throwing in some pics for those interested. 

F0B0F0BF-F043-4DDF-A6D6-350670518476.jpeg

6DB9DA30-9594-4C2F-9AFC-830447787A2C.jpeg

11BFFAE0-E40E-451D-B38D-145EDDA9613D.jpeg

7C992960-D07E-4906-BA1C-48FE7EF0D306.jpeg

I can tell you are a man who practices what Dominic Toretto preaches. You live your life 1 quarter mile at a time! lol

40 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I can tell you are a man who practices what Dominic Toretto preaches. You live your life 1 quarter mile at a time! lol

Really just a quarter at a time. :)

It's a good time for the bye week. BTW, I'm watching USC at UGa and Georgia is very, VERY, beatable. 4th qtr. 9:25 , USC leads 17-10 and they just intercepted UGa. USC's QB just got injured on the previous series, the backup is in and moving the team. Also, Georgia cheats.

1 hour ago, IronMan70 said:

It's a good time for the bye week. BTW, I'm watching USC at UGa and Georgia is very, VERY, beatable. 4th qtr. 9:25 , USC leads 17-10 and they just intercepted UGa. USC's QB just got injured on the previous series, the backup is in and moving the team. Also, Georgia cheats.

UGA is very, very beaten!!!

11 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

UGA is very, very beaten!!!

Yes, very beatable. I went over to the USC at UGA game thread on our rivals board while I watched. Good times there, haha. 

i have enjoyed today. i bought 11 1966 tucker frederickson coca cola botttle caps for a little over eight bucks total. i also bought one of his topps cards that is in decent shape. i collect auburn cards and sports memorabilia.  anyway i might be up to trading a coin for something auburn if anyone is interested. so fussing on here and watching jawja bite the dust while ebaying has made this a fun day for me.

15 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Au will trash GA at home 

i hope so.........they looked soft. if they play fl and the fl d remains solid ga might lose another one.

I told all of you UGA was not that good this year with the exodus of players!  Their loss is definitely worse than ours. Good day for football already!  Hate UGA so much

7 hours ago, around4ever said:

Bye week!  Good time or bad time for it?  

What are y'all doing today?  What games are must see for you today?  Enjoy your football stressless day!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR EAGLE!!!!!!

If Auburn isn't playing I'm usually doing other stuff around the house. I may watch some of the LSU/FL game tonight.

7 hours ago, gr82be said:

Go Ed!

I am so with you!  If LSU wins, we may get them cocky.  If we beat them after getting beat by Florida, that will stir up a great pot of gumbo.  

I believe in miracles.jpg

Archived