LSU game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CR said:

Gus is causing a rash of alcoholism in AU fanbase

I hardly drank at all prior to last year...now I keep bourbon handy...all the time...in fairness though I’m also a Braves fan and a father of three teenagers so its not all on Gus.

Just now, AUDub said:

The D is gassed because the O isn't doing s***. Why are you coming down on Steele?

Trying to spread the blame a little. Defense is not getting in position and isn’t challenging passes.

I’m aware the defense is gassed and that’s the problem. The lack of offense is horrendous and this play calling is worse than the Florida game. 

Just now, beaumak said:

the sad thing is that LSU went through a coaching change. They havent lost to us since... it would be 5 in a row if they didnt screw it up in 2016

I called the Orgeron hire stupid at the time but I eat my crow now. He was the perfect hire for that job. He’s a complete CEO for that team. He’s a great motivator, great recruiter, and great team manager who doesn’t touch either side of the ball. Gus could be that if he could get out of his own wait but he never will. 

We have become what LSU used to be under Les. Great defense but a terrible offense vs defense's with a pulse.

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Playground calls right there. Panic has set on for Gus. 

Last ditch desperation 

Play calling is bad but Bo Nix is just not ready for SEC football. 

Archived