Chad Morris Hired as OC

ClaytonAU

1 minute ago, Viper said:

Sorry. Didn’t mean to offend. Thought this (and our recent discussion) was debating football topics. My apologies. 

You and I were debating football.

Digging up old posts and doing the nanny nanny boo-boo bit doesn't qualify. I think you know that. And it is absolutely a widely held opinion on this board that Gus will still be exercising more control over the offense than he would have us believe with his comments in Mobile. The only differences between @LKEEL75's posts and many, many others were semantic in nature. I think you know that, also. 

That said, you responded to me with more class than my comment to you deserved. Apology accepted and I offer one in return. 

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Justin heard 

Auburn HC Gus Malzahn just said here in Mobile that new OC Chad Morris will have full control of the offense in 2020 and will call plays.

What Gus probably said

Auburn HC Gus Malzahn just said here in Mobile that new OC Chad Morris will have full control of the offense in 2020 and we'll call plays.

4 hours ago, gr82be said:

What Justin heard 

Auburn HC Gus Malzahn just said here in Mobile that new OC Chad Morris will have full control of the offense in 2020 and will call plays.

What Gus probably said

Auburn HC Gus Malzahn just said here in Mobile that new OC Chad Morris will have full control of the offense in 2020 and we'll call plays.

or likely this:

Auburn HC Gus Malzahn just said here in Mobile that new OC Chad Morris will have full control of the offense in 2020 and will call my plays.

Archived