FBI informant names Alabama

AuJoe

Guys, this is my first ever new topic post so forgive me if it leaves something to be desired and load me up with some advice on it and what I did wrong. TIA.

This is from an article by Paul Lavigne and Mark Schlabach on ESPN.com (link- https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28609696/fbi-informant-provide-more-info-ncaa-investigators-sentencing):

"According to Blazer's testimony and documents filed with the court this week, Blazer outlined a history of paying college athletes -- many of whom later became his clients -- prior to his involvement with the FBI investigation. The payments, totaling at least $70,000, were made to players at Pittsburgh, Northwestern, Alabama, North Carolina, Michigan, Notre Dame and Penn State, where Blazer stated that he also gave money to a player's father at the behest of a coach."

Not to say the coast is clear for Auburn there was a part that mentioned, "Sources previously told ESPN that Arizona, Auburn, Creighton, Louisville and LSU were also under scrutiny by NCAA investigators." Not sure if that is something that's still coming down the road for Auburn but it does appear that Alabama might have some serious problems in their future.

Apologies if this is already posted somewhere else and I just missed it.

• WarTiger changed the title to FBI informant names Alabama
On 2/2/2020 at 12:04 PM, AUGoo said:

Meaningless.

As long as Will Wade is still coaching, then this all a show.

And to think the NCAA haaaaammered Bruce Pearl for something much more benign. 🤔

Archived