Anfernee McLemore’s Story

abw0004

String of tragic injury luck for the university towards the end of some of these trophy runs, I also think back towards the 2015 (?) SEC tournament where they had injuries, but it has been great to see him still be able to play and be a positive contributor. I don't want to be like those commentators who slyly drop in "he's probably lost a bit of a step"...the guy's stepping around on that court more than most people who endure that type of catastrophe 

Impressive is the only word I can think of to describe what he has done. I know we can get over enthusiastic during games and critical of some play but let's not ever forget that guys like Mac want nothing more than to win. He is a winner on the court and he will be off the court as well. 

This is why I HATE calling players out. Fans have no concept of what it takes to compete at the level that these kids do, and what they go through would break a lot of people.

Anfernee McLemore has accomplished so much in his young life. He is a winner, and he always has been. 

Archived