Sophie at 3 months

AUJarhead

She's beautiful! When I get home I'll see about getting Ethan's opinion, too. :D

She's beautiful! When I get home I'll see about getting Ethan's opinion, too.  :D

160962[/snapback]

Yes, but didn't you hear, nuns aren't allowed to date. :D

She's really filling out - I know you're proud. Are you getting much sleep yet?

We just got the 3 month proofs of Sophie's AUNation birthday twin (as you probably recall, my youngest was born the same day as Sophie) - I'll try to get those digitized and posted soon.

She's really filling out - I know you're proud.  Are you getting much sleep yet?

We just got the 3 month proofs of Sophie's AUNation birthday twin (as you probably recall, my youngest was born the same day as Sophie) - I'll try to get those digitized and posted soon.

160980[/snapback]

Yeah, when I saw you responded to the post, I was hoping you had some pics of her.

Some nights are good, some are bad. She had 9 hours of sleep on Monday night, but took 4 2-hour naps last night.

She's beautiful! When I get home I'll see about getting Ethan's opinion, too.  :D

160962[/snapback]

Yes, but didn't you hear, nuns aren't allowed to date. :D

160977[/snapback]

How silly of me. I know that well, I have a sixteen year old girl!

Man, do Auburn people have beautiful babies or WHAT!!! (Corndog daddies notwithstanding...) Jarhead, you guys did so good!

And Daddyboy, hurry up with those pictures. We need a precious baby gallery.

She's cute! I'm sure from your user name I can assume you have the necessary firearms a daddy needs with daughters. :lol:

She should be safe from our son, he's got a big crush on Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin. Our other son is due June 27.

Archived