Video Highlights of LSU Game

StatTiger

So glad to see the team having success and fun. Thank you for posting. I have to give another shout out to my man crush Anders. He's not just the kicker, he's a genuine football player now!! :)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, gr82be said:

So glad to see the team having success and fun. Thank you for posting. I have to give another shout out to my man crush Anders. He's not just the kicker, he's a genuine football player now!! :)

It was great to see the team celebrate with Carlson after he saved what should have been a touchdown return.

• Like 4

• RunInRed pinned and featured this topic

Thanks stat for doing this. 

Isn't it nice to actually see passing concepts? I don't remember CGM ever having legit route concepts. I can definitely see Chad Morris' system here. There is actually a method and scheme to the routes and personnel rather than just everybody run 40 yards downfield and lets hope they bite on PA. Love it. 

Bo is getting better people. I thought he did much better at staying in the pocket and going through reads. He actually bailed at the perfect time on a few different plays. There is still room to get better with this though. On a few plays he wanted to bail and it's like he had Chad in his ear saying "GET YOUR TAIL BACK IN THERE!" and he went back to scanning. I saw more improvement in Bo from last week to this week than I have since he has been here.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 10:25 AM, StatTiger said:

It was great to see the team celebrate with Carlson after he saved what should have been a touchdown return.

That was a difficult tackle to make.  He lunged just at the right moment.  Very athletic on his part.