* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

Zeek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I can picture Gus now, cue the parody video from earlier in the week: HOW BOUT ANDERS CARLSON!!!!

I picked Anders as my man crush, little did I know he was already Gus's. :dunno:

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Except that we call it every damn play. You smokin the same crack as Gus?

It was 3rd and 18. With this OLine and Road Bo, an INT return for a TD was as statistically likely as a 50/50 pass to Seth for a TD. Just take the 3 and go to half.

Have you guys noticed this, uh... *checks notes*... Tonk Buzby kid? Had a few runs at the end of the half. He seems pretty good, maybe we should give him the ball more?

1 minute ago, Sully to Beasley said:

This is an undisciplined offense if I have ever seen one. Wgat happened to Gustavo's so called offensive genius????? Time to run this clown out of Auburn!

4D Chess. Don't give Miss St anything to adjust to at halftime. 

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

"I'd say 6-3 is a solid half of football."

Better than his record can be this year 

2 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Did Gus seriously have to look at the scoreboard during the interview to see the score?

cant blame him, i could hardly keep up myself

9 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Gus is coaching like a man who knows he lost his job.

If that’s the case, I’d just say “screw it”. Run every trick play you ever drew up, go for it on 4th down, dump the whole bag of tricks onto the field.

Cole cubelic basically told finebaum yesterday that AU fans don’t care anymore and are just accepting of the mediocrity since there’s no hope of change in site. If that isn’t damning, idk what is.

3 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Did Gus seriously have to look at the scoreboard during the interview to see the score?

Yes

If Auburn comes out and just runs the ball with DJ, Worm, and Tank then Auburn wins going away.  Keep Bo from having to carry the O and make bad decisions.

2 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

It was 3rd and 18. With this OLine and Road Bo, an INT return for a TD was as statistically likely as a 50/50 pass to Seth for a TD. Just take the 3 and go to half.

Yeah, because we just have so much to lose.

We need to run the football more than just on 1st down. When we run we occasionally break one. We ARE NOT breaking anything  in the passing game. There is no rhyme nor reason for this terrible lack of a game plan. There is none.

Somebody please test CGM for Covid during the half and maybe someone else will have to takeover for the next 30 minutes.

What do the coaches and players do all week??

25 minutes ago, shabby said:

Lord I'd rather place my testicles in a blender than watch another half of this

This game makes me want to grab my buttcheeks with both hands....and just rip myself in half from Head to rear. PITIFUL

Archived