* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

Zeek

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Zeek said:

Where are the passes to TEs we were promised? Less than 10 total receptiond all season by TEs.

Where are the running backs being used as receivers? Remember how much we were sold on Shivers as a receiving back this season?

Slants? Mesh concepts? Hitches?

Safety valves?

HB counter? 

Buck sweep?

QB draw?

Jet sweeps?

Play action?

I honestly think more of this is on Bo than Chad. I have seen RBs go out for passes (not a whole lot but I have seen it) as well as TEs running routes but Never get targeted. Bo usually bails...and either runs it backwards, throws across his body, or does some hot potato type toss as he is falling to the ground. 

Worst Run D in the world, and what does Gus do... ?  NOT run. Because running the ball is what their D expects us to do!! 

FOOLED YA! 

Gus smart. 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Where are the passes to TEs we were promised? Less than 10 total receptiond all season by TEs.

Where are the running backs being used as receivers? Remember how much we were sold on Shivers as a receiving back this season?

Slants? Mesh concepts? Hitches?

Safety valves?

HB counter? 

Buck sweep?

QB draw?

Jet sweeps?

Play action?

They all were afraid of catching COVID-19, so they opted out this year.. 🥴

1 minute ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Can we sub JJ in for a backwards pass or see the Coxcat one last time? We need closure!

I'm all about the Coxcat right now.  Go out playing the classics, Gus!

6 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

No bowl game, let this season end here.

Nah.  Get as many reps in practice/game as possible.  Either gonna have an interim coach or going into year 2 with Chad.  Need young receivers to get 1st team reps

9 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Gus will be in trouble if he has to rely on that girl at Vandy. 

Built in excuse. 

1 minute ago, jAUSon said:

Smoke strutting after giving up a first down

That’s always aggravates me, guys make a big hit but it’s a big gain and want to act like they did something. Start doing something where you have the right to have that swagger 

3 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Worst Run D in the world, and what does Gus do... ?  NOT run. Because running the ball is what their D expects us to do!! 

FOOLED YA! 

Gus smart. 

#4 run d in the sec.

3 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Nah.  Get as many reps in practice/game as possible.  Either gonna have an interim coach or going into year 2 with Chad.  Need young receivers to get 1st team reps

Have the practices but don't do the game. ;D

3 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

He had the defensive stop and the win on offense, all within about 5 seconds

It's sad to see him leave Auburn after only one year but the better he does the better for our recruiting and prestige. 

Archived