Trump’s Twitter Account Locked

tomcat

Only for 12 hours if certain tweets are removed (as I understand it). Long overdue. Now as the leader of a coup, he needs to be removed from office. This has been on a medium boil for years, but has now exploded. This is proof that if some people hear the same message often enough they will believe it. .....even if it is not true. A truly sad day for the country led by the President and his enablers.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also pointing out that while he no longer has access to Twitter or Facebook, he does still have access to the nuclear codes. Let that sink in. 

Ole Orange giving em hell on the way out. So predictable. 

4 hours ago, AUDub said:

Welp, Snowden is a chode.

Also... Snowden doesn't realize that the president's words and actions present a clear and present danger to congress, others, and to the american people. He needs to get off Twitter and it's not about free speech but lies and dangerous words that incite others to violence aren't free speech, there's no freedom in that... 

Snowden is wrong on this from his insinuating. Freedom and limits of freedom should extend to digital platforms.  I hate Facebook, twitter, the whole bunch, I don't want to defend this. Somebody needed to shut the president up.

:rant:

4 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

This is one of the most rapid fire news Friday's that I can ever recall.

All of this at a time when so many of our real lives are at a standstill and we're all staring at screens all day. So surreal.

Just now, McLoofus said:

All of this at a time when so many of our real lives are at a standstill and we're all staring at screens all day. So surreal.

s*** I worked my ass off today and am playing catch-up. 

This is far bigger than just Trump's account. Twitter is steadily suspending other pro-Trump Twitter accounts for no apparent reason. 

Why? I guess you can call it "Jack nutting up" but I call it something else entirely.

1 minute ago, ValleyTiger said:

This is far bigger than just Trump's account. Twitter is steadily suspending other pro-Trump Twitter accounts for no apparent reason. 

Why? I guess you can call it "Jack nutting up" but I call it something else entirely.

Go to Parler if it bothers you. Free market, baby!

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Go to Parler if it bothers you. Free market, baby!

Can't even do that bc the other arm of Big Tech is about to kick Parler off their app store. 

You can prop up free market, which btw I am all for, but this situation with social media is a sour situation and causing more division.

14 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Oh FFS. Save yourself the time and just post another red tide gif. Worked out great for you last time.

2 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Can't even do that bc the other arm of Big Tech is about to kick Parler off their app store.

Which Parler deserves. Don't know how much you've read coming from there, but I'll bet the FBI is laughing its collective ass off at the amount of evidence people are just throwing out there. 

2 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

You can prop up free market, which btw I am all for, but this situation with social media is a sour situation and causing more division.

Jack has been more than fair to Trump. They have a TOS. They allowed him to continue using their service in spite of multiple violations. Facebook too. 

Now that they're seeing a threat to their bottom line, welp. 

Go found a competitor. Just don't be surprised when it turns into an unmitigated ****hole without a proper TOS or moderation. 

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Oh FFS. Save yourself the time and just post another red tide gif. Worked out great for you last time.

Can't wait for this guy to try to found the newest social media platform that places a heavy value on "freezepeach" and basically just reinvents 8chan. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Which Parler deserves. Don't know how much you've read coming from there, but I'll bet the FBI is laughing its collective ass off at the amount of evidence people are just throwing out there. 

Jack has been more than fair to Trump. They have a TOS. They allowed him to continue using their service in spite of multiple violations. Facebook too. 

Now that they're seeing a threat to their bottom line, welp. 

Go found a competitor. Just don't be surprised when it turns into an unmitigated ****hole without a proper TOS or moderation. 

Parler sucks. I never said it didn't, but again this is more than about Trump to me. 

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Do you ever show civility on this subforum? BTW, there was a red tide that you didn't expect so we were both wrong.

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Can't wait for this guy to try to found the newest social media platform that places a heavy value on "freezepeach" and basically just reinvents 8chan. 

Pfft....Ok, I'm out. Y'all continue your circle jerk. 

Just now, ValleyTiger said:

Parler sucks. I never said it didn't, but again this is more than about Trump to me. 

Yeah well had you behaved like he had on Twitter you would have been banned long before that. 

Let him go incite violence on some other platform.  Jack gets no pats on the back from me, but he is well within his rights here. 

Archived