Pray for Gus and his daughter

TitanTiger

Prayers up. Keep us updated if you hear anything else please. 

i say a pick pregame today of gus on espn and he looks like he has aged twenty years since he left. i was ready for a change but i liked gus. i still laugh when i think about gus saying "we beat the dog crap out of them" after the ga game. i cannot stand ga fans so i loved it and still do. i am glad things are ok now.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i say a pick pregame today of gus on espn and he looks like he has aged twenty years since he left. i was ready for a change but i liked gus. i still laugh when i think about gus saying "we beat the dog crap out of them" after the ga game. i cannot stand ga fans so i loved it and still do. i am glad things are ok now.

Thinking of you also Fiddy……enjoy the day

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thinking of you also Fiddy……enjoy the day

it has been hard man. she was my one true love and i am handling it like a kid. i will get past it but it is just kicking my ass. i just do not want her to die on me. thanks for caring. with my temper i do not deserve it. i guess i am paying for my sins.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

it has been hard man. she was my one true love and i am handling it like a kid. i will get past it but it is just kicking my ass. i just do not want her to die on me. thanks for caring. with my temper i do not deserve it. i guess i am paying for my sins.

Get our age and we all think “paying for sins”…….just life brother Fiddy.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Didn’t know you were dealing with this, fitty. Prayers for your situation whatever it is.

Glad to hear his daughter is stable. She has my prayers as does Gus and his family.