Tank’s Post

WarEagleHunter1221

7 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

If true, this is bad. 

Edit: Just checked his Instagram and he shared it. This is bad. 

Yikes. Yeah this is bad. I had a bad feeling about Tank transferring after the Penn State game. Since then it’s only gotten worse. IMO it may be what’s best for him because he is not being utilized correctly here. If it’s anything like the rumors last year then we will hate where he goes….

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I heard on either Jay Tate's or On3's pod that they may need to pick up a running back a couple weeks ago and I started wondering if Tank was on his way out.  Bobo definitely dropped the ball not giving Tank more carries when he was averaging 7 yards.  

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Saw this on Reddit. Looks like a post from Tank on one of his social media platforms. This ain’t good…. True….. but not good. 

6874C72F-1189-479B-9877-2D1169DE71BF.jpeg

This is Gus’ fault as well lol

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 2

He could’ve easily bounced and wreaked havoc with UGA. Instead , he stayed and still putting up respectable numbers under under whelming circumstances. Do what’s best for you, young man.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sucks. Love him as a player. Is a winner and runs like hell. Think that's a terrible post because no on person is bigger than the program. I'll give him a pass though because it's fresh after the game and we're all emotional still. Don't get too worked up over teenagers social media posts. Really hope he stays

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

He could’ve easily bounced and wreaked havoc with UGA. Instead , he stayed and still putting up respectable numbers under under whelming circumstances. Do what’s best for you, young man.

Definitely. Would be in an even better position transferring to UGA after this year because their top two backs will go pro. Have been feeling pessimistic about it since Penn State. 

I've been adamant that CBH gets three years, but *IF* Tank transfers his seat will be on fire next year. Don't give me this "no player is bigger than the team" diatribe. When you run off a player of Tank's caliber because you aren't utilizing him, I have no sympathy.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 3

Just now, AUwent said:

I've been adamant that CBH gets three years, but if Tank transfers his seat will be on fire next year.

We lose the next 2 (1 of which is all but guaranteed), his ass will be on fire with or without Tank transferring. Especially if his recruiting continues the way it is. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

We lose the next 2 (1 of which is all but guaranteed), his ass will be on fire with or without Tank transferring. Especially if his recruiting continues the way it is. 

I'm just trying to be fair.

• Like 1

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

If Auburn is competitive he might be ok. Then there’s the two game home win streak against Bama. Might as well go for broke. Nothing to lose

13 minutes ago, au302 said:

Sucks. Love him as a player. Is a winner and runs like hell. Think that's a terrible post because no on person is bigger than the program. I'll give him a pass though because it's fresh after the game and we're all emotional still. Don't get too worked up over teenagers social media posts. Really hope he stays

Can u blame him. It’s probably been building for weeks and tonight it just came out. Tank was hot tonight but for some reason we needed to be balanced. He may not be bigger than the program but they could have rode him to victory with some competence.

To be fair, this is the first game this season that Tank was the same Tank as last season. Since he hasn’t put forth that same effort in every game this season, that post is in bad taste. 
I wish the best for him, but some of you are out of your mind these days.

• Like 6
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Can u blame him. It’s probably been building for weeks and tonight it just came out. Tank was hot tonight but for some reason we needed to be balanced. He may not be bigger than the program but they could have rode him to victory with some competence.

Nah definitely don't blame him. I'm glad he cares and appreciate his fire. Wish more of the guys had it. But if he's malcontent, probably best for him to move on. It would make me sick. Just don't want to see him here if he's unhappy 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, e808 said:

If Auburn is competitive he might be ok. Then there’s the two game home win streak against Bama. Might as well go for broke. Nothing to lose

bama threw for 559 yards against Arkansas today, Arkansas 326 and a fake FG TD to keep up. 

We’re dog meat. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

bama threw for 559 yards against Arkansas today, Arkansas 326 and a fake FG TD to keep up. 

We’re dog meat. 

Can’t argue the out-talented part here. 

But I’m sure it’s Bobo’s and Mason’s fault, not Harsins.