Pitt's OC just resigned and is available

TeamZero77

I'm new to posting but have followed these threads since the 2 site's merged. Pitt's OC just resigned. He is 64 yrs old and Pitt just won the ACC Title at 11-2. His QB, Kenny Pickett, is one of 4 Heisman finalists for this saturday nights awards. He has been an OC at Miami and tons of experience. He has NFL experience also. He has 2 head coaching stints in college also. His offense was amazing this season and he has always been a great recruiter. Something to consider.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

I'm new to posting but have followed these threads since the 2 site's merged. Pitt's OC just resigned. He is 64 yrs old and Pitt just won the ACC Title at 11-2. His QB, Kenny Pickett, is one of 4 Heisman finalists for this saturday nights awards. He has been an OC at Miami and tons of experience. He has NFL experience also. He has 2 head coaching stints in college also. His offense was amazing this season and he has always been a great recruiter. Something to consider.

Welcome.  You’ve posted on the Media Relations forum.  Your particular subject may get more attention or be better suited for the Rival Football forum.  There’s also the Auburn Football forum and other sport forums.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Welcome.  You’ve posted on the Media Relations forum.  Your particular subject may get more attention or be better suited for the Rival Football forum.  There’s also the Auburn Football forum and other sport forums.

But move fast...Whipple has been announced as the new OC for Scott Frost at Nebraska.

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2021 at 4:50 AM, SRBautigerfan said:

Yeah, that's my fault. Once I realized it, I posted it over in the football section on the potential OC's thread. Thank you

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 6:24 PM, PowerOfDixieland said:

But move fast...Whipple has been announced as the new OC for Scott Frost at Nebraska.

After I made that post I soon read that Whipple's wife has cancer and then later I saw where he was going to Nebraska. 

• Like 1