2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

We're not talking McDonald's bags here....$$$$$$$

Does this seal the deal? 

unnamed.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, bigbird said:

It better, you don't want it to leak

Just so you know I had my yearly physical/exam with my GP Dr. and she gave me a clean bill of health. Plus she a huge Yankees fans and also not bad on the eyes Dr. Morello

AMelissa Morello, MD

And today I see my Ophthalmologist also not bad for the eyes....no pun intended

25b543e326e97e19e394c9b23ac795d8?AccessK

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Just so you know I had my yearly physical/exam with my GP Dr. and she gave me a clean bill of health. Plus she a huge Yankees fans and also not bad on the eyes Dr. Morello

AMelissa Morello, MD

And today I see my Ophthalmologist also not bad for the eyes....no pun intended

25b543e326e97e19e394c9b23ac795d8?AccessK

Need a ride?

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Good idea!!!! Well she did ask me about it but me being soooooooo shy and all. 

The moment you say yes, they call in the male orderly

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2021 at 2:16 PM, SumterAubie said:

Wonders if a mod will pin this. 

Don’t look like it! I forget  to even get on this board when I’m on my pc. But I like the link better than a pasted picture anyway. This schedule is a live document updated every second!  

I somehow missed the old perv conversation going on. But the drs exam is the last place I want to “feel it move” - George costanza. But the NP that I usually see before or instead of the doctor would make a good Hooters Waitress. 

As we move into the SEC schedule, I like where we are.   We’re a good team with the potential to become a great team!   Looking ahead, we’ve got some good tests ahead.   What do you think our SEC record will be?
I’m going to guess somewhere in the 12-6 to 14-4 range, so I will say 13-5.  

7 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

As we move into the SEC schedule, I like where we are.   We’re a good team with the potential to become a great team!   Looking ahead, we’ve got some good tests ahead.   What do you think our SEC record will be?
I’m going to guess somewhere in the 12-6 to 14-4 range, so I will say 13-5.  

I have not seen any other teams play in the SEC.  Who else matches up to our depth? I'm kind of surprised to see we are picked to lose any games with my tunnel vision, 20/20, O and B specs on.

2 hours ago, AUGoo said:

I have not seen any other teams play in the SEC.  Who else matches up to our depth? I'm kind of surprised to see we are picked to lose any games with my tunnel vision, 20/20, O and B specs on.

The SEC is pretty good this year.   UK is a typical UK team, very good.  west vance is good this year too, we have a home and home with them.   LSU, Arky, and UT are all pretty good too.  Florida, MS St., and TAMU all have some potential.   
Our toughest games will be UK and bama at home, and then several of those away games.  

On 12/31/2021 at 12:50 AM, AUwent said:

Just saw that we scheduled a home and home with USCw, with us traveling first. They won't be able to handle the humid-wait...

I see what you did there.