Schedule Mens Basketball

alexava

On 12/10/2021 at 6:32 AM, augolf1716 said:

Just so you know I had my yearly physical/exam with my GP Dr. and she gave me a clean bill of health. Plus she a huge Yankees fans and also not bad on the eyes Dr. Morello

AMelissa Morello, MD

And today I see my Ophthalmologist also not bad for the eyes....no pun intended

25b543e326e97e19e394c9b23ac795d8?AccessK

The prostate exam must be interesting...

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here what we got left 9 games: only games I am worried about are Arky, UF and Tenn since they are road games . 3 home games should be wins  

at UGA - beat them once, should be a win

at Arky - tough road game 50/50

aTm - Home - aTMhas been sliding down 

Vandy -Home - better be a win

at Florida - tough road game even if UF trending down 50/50

ole miss - home OM just lost another starter and it’s a home game Win

at Tenn - the return of Bruce, they will jacked for this one 50/50

at Miss St - win

USCe -home - win

What time is tip off?

I have to ref middle school 2-4 pm

On 2/3/2022 at 3:22 PM, AlaskanFAN said:

Vandy -Home - better be a win

at Florida - tough road game even if UF trending down 50/50

ole miss - home OM just lost another starter and it’s a home game Win

at Tenn - the return of Bruce, they will jacked for this one 50/50

at Miss St - win

USCe -home - win

Either we can’t lose again or Kentucky needs another loss if we want an outright SEC Championship (No tie breakers in basketball, even though we beat them)

On 2/13/2022 at 9:13 AM, AlaskanFAN said:

Either we can’t lose again or Kentucky needs another loss if we want an outright SEC Championship (No tie breakers in basketball, even though we beat them)

I feel good about OM, Miss St. and USCe as wins.  UT scares me since it is on the road, they will be jacked. Uk has to go to ARKY and that's going to be probably the only game they could lose between here and end of season. So, either we win out, or if we lose to UT, hope ARKY beats UK.

(13-2) Auburn- @ Tennessee, @ Miss St., S. Carolina

(12-3) Kentucky- @ Arkansas, Ole Miss, @ Florida

You have to like our chances now for the regular season.  We need 1 more favor from Arkansas this coming week.  If Zep keeps his shooting up, it will not matter  what UK does in the regular season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 81spacetiger said:

(13-2) Auburn- @ Tennessee, @ Miss St., S. Carolina

(12-3) Kentucky- @ Arkansas, Ole Miss, @ Florida

You have to like our chances now for the regular season.  We need 1 more favor from Arkansas this coming week.  If Zep keeps his shooting up, it will not matter  what UK does in the regular season.

Isn't UT still a big threat to the regular season title?  If they beat us Sat then they move into 1st.  Right?

If Arkansas can beat UK this Saturday, its not going to matter if UT gets the win, UK and UT would still be 1 game behind us with 2 remaining games for us to play.  If we fall to UT and UK wins, we would be tied with UK with 2 games left.  We have the tiebreaker over UK for SEC tournament seeding, so we would get the 1 seed if we both win out the regular season. 

I personally hope we do not share the regular SEC season crown with anyone.  Just win this Saturday over UT and it will be very long odds for UK to catch us.  UT and Arkansas are mathematically eliminated from even sharing the SEC regular season crown.

If we win 2 of the remaining 3 games and UK wins out, we share the regular season crown.

• 2 weeks later...