Which was worse?

bigbird

We will see how it turns out, but at the end of the 08 season we were looking for a new coach. I have a feeling this year will turn out the same.  Two of the worst games Auburn has ever played.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

The MSU 3-2 game or this 17-14 embarrassment 

This. The 3-2 game, I at least felt neither team deserved to win. In this game, Harsin getting stuffed going for a 4th down when he had an easy chip shot to win and STILL managing to win because the other team literally dropped a winning touchdown going in goes beyond just a bad game into the world of farce. 

• Love 1

This one, because our team looked like the 2012 team out there today. Either way, we can only hope the following season has the same result of a new coach. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bigbird said:

This one by a mile for the simple reason at least we had somewhat of a defense in '08

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

Couldn’t watch the game today due to work. Looking at the statistics it look like tank ran for about 2 yards per carry, we had a little over 200 yards total for the game at home. Was the playcalling inept? OLine offered no push and no pass protection? Did we just have a total inability to move the ball? Looks like our defense limited Missouri to relatively little yardage. Was it as bad as I am reading about?  Why do you think we have not seen any kind of creativity?  Or is this completely due to lack of a athletes or can somebody like big bird who knows what he’s talking about—-Do you put this on the coaches shoulders?

15 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I feel like you asking me to choose which lethal medications I want administered during my execution.

• Like 1

Just now, Strychnine said:

I feel like you asking me to choose which lethal medications I want administered during my execution.

What a great analogy.  Today felt like a botched execution.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MaitlandTiger said:

Couldn’t watch the game today due to work. Looking at the statistics it look like tank ran for about 2 yards per carry, we had a little over 200 yards total for the game at home. Was the playcalling inept? OLine offered no push and no pass protection? Did we just have a total inability to move the ball? Looks like our defense limited Missouri to relatively little yardage. Was it as bad as I am reading about?  Why do you think we have not seen any kind of creativity?  Or is this completely due to lack of a athletes or can somebody like big bird who knows what he’s talking about—-Do you put this on the coaches shoulders?

Yes to all of your?

We knew Tubs was done.  There was talent on that D.  No one will admit it, but there are some very large hurdles to firing Harsin and it is not a sure thing.  Outside of Tank, we don't have one player that would start for another Big 6 program.  Guys, Green made the absolute worst hire and we are no where near the end of this nightmare.  

26 minutes ago, MaitlandTiger said:

Couldn’t watch the game today due to work. Looking at the statistics it look like tank ran for about 2 yards per carry, we had a little over 200 yards total for the game at home. Was the playcalling inept? OLine offered no push and no pass protection? Did we just have a total inability to move the ball? 

Yeah, our OL still sucks. Shocker.