JLee says Harsin thinks the fans are the problem

WarrrEagleHey

Just now, auburnatl1 said:
5 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

If you guys aren't watching UCF l- GA Tech they trying to out do Auburn, and Missouri in craziness. 

And Miami’s losing to ….  wow.

And getting taken to the woodshed 

JLee interpreting that comment as a general fan slam comes across as hating Harsin with every fiber of his existence. That take is so biased it's lost any sense of the objectivity we need right now (media hacks like JLee dont need no stinkin objectivity - heck, use AU money to pay another fired coach and if he's wrong, ESPN & Waffle House are hiring former sports writers.) Harsin is coaching poorly. Period. Get our NIL organized & funded, sign a quality group in December and make the best of this season. 

Everybody but him, huh? Real leaders admit fault instead of point the finger. Pretty sure a big part of the problem is recruiting, and fans aren’t a part of that. Fans aren’t getting our QBs killed every other play. 

Edited by Auburn Tiger

Not defending Harsins performance at all, but you’ve got to keep your eyes open for all the media hacks that just want to stir the pot.  These clowns just try to generate clicks by any means necessary.   

There’s more than enough ammo for a change as it is. 

2 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

LOL, I'd call that game a lot of things, but slugfest ain't one of them.

I don't know about that. Slugs  move kinda slow. :-\

Edited by gr82be

1 hour ago, fasttimes said:

I'm admittedly not a coach or media member buy I'd say our biggest challenge is blocking the opposing teams defense. 

This is the kind of in-depth analysis we need on our coaching staff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I’ll take the blame for not wanting to suck. I’ll take the blame for wanting AU to be a year round contender . I’ll take the blame for wanting AU to not be a basement dweller ( no offense Bird) . Harsin blame me or look in the mirror . 

2 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

LOL, I'd call that game a lot of things, but slugfest ain't one of them.

Debatable. If he meant literal slugs, I wouldn't disagree. If he meant a fight, I'm not sure what game he was watching.

• Haha 1