JLee says Harsin thinks the fans are the problem

WarrrEagleHey

Well he just effed up even more. How you gonna blame the fans? Do we call the plays? Nope go eff yourself Harsin.  🤣🤣

Edited by autiger88

6 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Well he just effed up even more. How you gonna blame the fans? Do we call the plays? Nope go eff yourself Harsin.  🤣🤣

I don't think he said fans. The author implied that is what he meant. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DAG said:

Well still my point stands he can go eff himself. I'm so done with him man. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

CBH’s four biggest challenges are:

Offense

Defense

Special Teams

Recruiting

If he had met those challenges there would be very little "outside noise"......

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Doesn't matter fundamentally. The fact that he thinks "outside distractions" are the biggest problem is already pure delusional fantasy.

4 minutes ago, tsande07 said:

Doesn't matter fundamentally. The fact that he thinks "outside distractions" are the biggest problem is already pure delusional fantasy

I don't want to misquote him unintentionally, but yes, this is true at the basest level 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tsande07 said:

Doesn't matter fundamentally. The fact that he thinks "outside distractions" are the biggest problem is already pure delusional fantasy.

I do think Harsin is the biggest challenge and so that was a stupid comment, but he didn't blame the fans.  

Just saw his quote in the post game interview article.  He said the crowd was fantastic.  We don’t need to be making crap up.  It’s bad enough already.

• Like 5

This is actually what he said about the fans 

"But overall that was a great game, our crowd was fantastic. To get up early and be here at 11 a.m., to go out and have the energy that we did. We started off fast, and you can feel that momentum early in the game. Things started to slow down, and it became just a back-and-forth slugfest at that point."

Now regardless he is not the right coach for Auburn

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• bigbird changed the title to JLee says Harsin thinks the fans are the problem
7 minutes ago, Taker said:

This is actually what he said about the fans 

"But overall that was a great game, our crowd was fantastic. To get up early and be here at 11 a.m., to go out and have the energy that we did. We started off fast, and you can feel that momentum early in the game. Things started to slow down, and it became just a back-and-forth slugfest at that point."

Now regardless he is not the right coach for Auburn

LOL, I'd call that game a lot of things, but slugfest ain't one of them.

At this point in the season he’s probably right. The roaster and schemes are set. And hot seat distractions I’m sure do impact the teams mindset. 

Unfortunately all that may be left is frustration and finger pointing. It’s about talent. Anyone who’s managed a group that’s just not very gifted knows that overachieving only works so long.

He’s an alpha personality that made some early mistakes that at this point and with this roster, is probably unrecoverable.  It’s a momentum business. But we hired him and then did a mishandled inquisition. Enough blame to go around. What happens from here is inevitable - UGA is coming. No need to villianize.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 1

CBH knows he is done.   He isn’t going to do anything to help AU between now and when it becomes official.   
JLee is putting words in his mouth, but its true that the media and fans are the “outside noise” he is referring to.   JLee just wanted more clicks so he dramatized it.   
Media is going to do what they do.   But AU fans will embrace the coach and his leadership when he is endearing himself to them and putting a good product on the field.   CBH is doing the opposite of both at shocking levels.   

43 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

CBH’s four biggest challenges are:

Offense

Defense

Special Teams

Recruiting

Number one is his personality/disposition. The others follow

9 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

LOL, I'd call that game a lot of things, but slugfest ain't one of them.

Maybe if it was a fight between two drunks a 3am on Friday night at a dive bar in Birmingham ...

Not that I would know what that’s like 😏

Edited by Bro Johnny Mac

Just now, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Maybe if it was a fight between two drunks a 3am on Friday night at a dive bar in Birmingham 

Yeah, this was more like two girls fighting over the baby daddy 

• Haha 1

The fans, media, cheerleaders, band, etc all have every right to voice their opinions. Harsin is a grade A a**hole and I’m convinced he’s purposely fielding this crap. 

1 hour ago, WarrrEagleHey said:

Yes was going to do that. Can you advise how to edit the thread title?

Click on three dots in the body of your post and it will give you an option to change.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

If you guys aren't watching UCF l- GA Tech they trying to out do Auburn, and Missouri in craziness. 

Is it as good as Tenn choking on a hairball against UF (for the millionth time)?