Katie Meets Santa

Jenny AU-92

120405katiesantachristmas36rv.th.jpg

While I am posting...  made same day, just without the scary fat guy...

120405katiechristmas46vq.th.jpg

203622[/snapback]

Hey don't make fun of fat guys :D

I have a beautiful picture of my son on Santa's knee when he was 5 and on the other knee is this very pissed off 2 yr old. She did not like Santa that year. Makes for a really funny picture now. Funny thing was that at 1 and 3 she had no problem!

And what's so wrong with a scary fat guy???

I are one of the afforementioned scary fat guys.....

And people think I'm joking when I say most kids don't like me very much....

Wow...What happend to the baby, and where did you get that beautiful little girl from?

They grow up way too fast. :(

She is really growing up! The pictures are very cute.

I always like the pictures with Santa. You really never know what the kids are going to do! I didn't think it would go well for us this year but Ethan was hanging out of the truck window hugging Santa at our Christmas Parade last night. So, it may go much better than I originally thought! We'll see.

And what's so wrong with a scary fat guy???

I are one of the afforementioned scary fat guys.....

And people think I'm joking when I say most kids don't like me very much....

203756[/snapback]

My Grandkids are really intimidated by me.

NOT!!!!!!!!

They have no fear of the scary fat guy, I'm just somebody that can

be abused :D without worry.

BTW Katie didn't freak out at all when I saw her, no wait a minute, She was asleep in the kiddie seat. Oh Well.

After some research I have determined that small children show fear by the sight of the "scary fat guy" because of the liberal use of RED & White!

Now we all know who wears those colors.

Santas properly attired in Burnt Orange & Navy Blue are recieved by these same small children with happiness & excitement. Kinda like their parents.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!

After some research I have determined that small children show fear by the sight of the "scary fat guy" because of the liberal use of RED & White!

Santas properly attired in Burnt Orange & Navy Blue are recieved by these same small children with happiness & excitement.  Kinda like their parents.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!

203900[/snapback]

Although I'd like to agree with this I have to disagree! Last year and two years ago at the Beat Bama party we attended, there was a Santa dressed in Orange and Blue. Ethan didn't like him either. We didn't even try to get his picture last year. Two years ago, I had to be in the picture to get one made at all!

Santas properly attired in Burnt Orange & Navy Blue are recieved by these same small children with happiness & excitement.  Kinda like their parents.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!

203900[/snapback]

Although I'd like to agree with this I have to disagree! Last year and two years ago at the Beat Bama party we attended, there was a Santa dressed in Orange and Blue. Ethan didn't like him either. We didn't even try to get his picture last year. Two years ago, I had to be in the picture to get one made at all!

203921[/snapback]

I'm beginning to worry about that boy.

But with proper guidance and leadership from his mama and daddy he's got a great future as an AUBURN TIGER.

:cheer:

• 2 weeks later...

Aidan just turned three and has issues with Santa as well. Colton was fine with him. We were able to get one decent picture though. At least better than last years, where Aidan was seen reaching for Mommy.

Archived