Saban making no friends in Tampa

WAR-MATT

Why then do our partial qualifiers always seem to go to upper SW LA state junior college? why don't they go to bigeast schools if they can accept them?

because eventually they want to come to AU, or they just don't want to go to a school in the Big East? you would have to ask one of them i guess.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why then do our partial qualifiers always seem to go to upper SW LA state junior college? why don't they go to bigeast schools if they can accept them?

There's also a difference between partial qualifiers and non-quals. Most of the JUCO guys flat out didn't qualify. And usually return to the school where they originally commited.

P.S. does anybody notice how the original story posted at the beginning of this thread has bits and pieces cut out of the story and then fit together? i think if they were going to quote him they should at least put it exactly how it was said. but with them asking him about a school from south florida, a red flag probably should have went up that he was being baited into something.

Does anybody notice that a Bama fan spends more time on an Auburn board than most Auburn fans do? Go back to your packaderm droppings web site.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!! Not row tahd

Saban is suddenly concerned about academics. Maybe he should think about some of the change he's pocketing being rerouted for a library or something. This does reak of politics. Championing a cause because it fits your purpose to undermine someone else's success.

P.S. does anybody notice how the original story posted at the beginning of this thread has bits and pieces cut out of the story and then fit together? i think if they were going to quote him they should at least put it exactly how it was said. but with them asking him about a school from south florida, a red flag probably should have went up that he was being baited into something.

Does anybody notice that a Bama fan spends more time on an Auburn board than most Auburn fans do? Go back to your packaderm droppings web site.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!! Not row tahd

so, me being an Alabama fan posting on an AU board has what to do with me pointing out that the writer of that article obviously pieced a quote together however he saw fit, instead of how it was said? i'm not seeing the connection here. i don't really understand your hostility on that one, but ok. oh, and i fixed your quotation problem for you.

Saban is suddenly concerned about academics. Maybe he should think about some of the change he's pocketing being rerouted for a library or something. This does reak of politics. Championing a cause because it fits your purpose to undermine someone else's success.

so, for example, after Saturday's game when asked what he thought of Houston's defense, he should reply with a line about how well Oregon played? or maybe you only read the first post, then hit reply. he was asked specifically about USF and specifically about the Big East. he gave a truthful answer.

"Of 110 players, we have two nonqualifiers, one starts, one doesn't," Leavitt said. "The Big East doesn't allow nonqualifiers. For a guy to make a mistake like that is not right.

now that was a comment that made me scratch my bald head a little. if they don't allow them, how is one starting? :gofig:

Archived