Annual Letterman BB Game Saturday?

CovingtonTigerFan

I heard something on "Inside the Auburn Tigers" radio program yesterday about an annual Letterman's Basketball Game Saturday afternoon before the Ole Miss game at 4:00. I'd love to see some of the guys from days gone by, but I can't find any info about it on www.auburntigers.com. Anybody know the details? What time is the tip? How much are the tickets? Could you buy 1 ticket to get you in for both the Letterman's game and the Ole Miss game?

If ya'll know anything, I'd appreciate your input!

Guest mtn_tgr

link

As part of Coaches vs. Cancer, the Tigers are participating in the Pledge Point Attack. This program invites fans to pledge a specific dollar amount for every point shot made by the Tigers this season. Money raised from the Pledge Point Attack funds the American Cancer Society's research initiatives, patient services and educational campaigns that encourage healthy lifestyle choices, like avoiding tobacco, staying active and eating a healthy diet.

The 2008 Coaches vs. Cancer Silent Auction will be held Saturday, Jan. 19 at Beard-Eaves-Memorial Coliseum. Former Auburn basketball players will compete in the annual legends game at 1:15 pm followed by the Auburn- Ole Miss at 4 pm. The Coliseum doors open at 1 pm, and the auction items will be on display on the concourse at that time.

And yes tickets are $15 for both games together

link

As part of Coaches vs. Cancer, the Tigers are participating in the Pledge Point Attack. This program invites fans to pledge a specific dollar amount for every point shot made by the Tigers this season. Money raised from the Pledge Point Attack funds the American Cancer Society's research initiatives, patient services and educational campaigns that encourage healthy lifestyle choices, like avoiding tobacco, staying active and eating a healthy diet.

The 2008 Coaches vs. Cancer Silent Auction will be held Saturday, Jan. 19 at Beard-Eaves-Memorial Coliseum. Former Auburn basketball players will compete in the annual legends game at 1:15 pm followed by the Auburn- Ole Miss at 4 pm. The Coliseum doors open at 1 pm, and the auction items will be on display on the concourse at that time.

And yes tickets are $15 for both games together

Thanks -- didn't think to look under the "Cancer" link.

Archived