Chizik going to go after Tana Patrick

HuntsvilleTiger

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Chizik is going to go after Tana Patrick...definitely a good sign!

Tana Patrick Recruitment

Having Lolley talking to Patrick is good since he's the North Jackson former head coach.

if CTT couldn't manage to sway him, what exactly i$ Gene Chizik $uppo$ed to accomplish? what is it again about Chizik's head coaching career that is so attractive to recruits?

Tana Patrick Recruitment

Having Lolley talking to Patrick is good since he's the North Jackson former head coach.

if CTT couldn't manage to sway him, what exactly i$ Gene Chizik $uppo$ed to accomplish? what is it again about Chizik's head coaching career that is so attractive to recruits?

Hey moron, if you have some evidence of payment, link it, otherwise take the innuendo crap elsewhere.

Tana Patrick Recruitment

Hey moron, if you have some evidence of payment, link it, otherwise take the innuendo crap elsewhere.

so, lets see......you guys are allowed to accuse CNS of whatever you want, including paying players......i make mention of it because Chizik pulls a guy from Tigers Unlimited to help recruit, i'm told i better stop or go somewhere else. you guys are all about dishing it out, but when the shoe is on the other foot you certainly can't take it. i expect to see any AU fan here that uses the same innuendo towards Alabama or CNS to get the same threat from you.

Tana Patrick Recruitment

so, lets see......you guys are allowed to accuse CNS of whatever you want, including paying players......i make mention of it because Chizik pulls a guy from Tigers Unlimited to help recruit, i'm told i better stop or go somewhere else. you guys are all about dishing it out, but when the shoe is on the other foot you certainly can't take it. i expect to see any AU fan here that uses the same innuendo towards Alabama or CNS to get the same threat from you.

This is an Auburn board, genius. I don't go to your house and talk trash. If I talk trash with my homies and you're hanging out by choice, deal with it.

Tana Patrick Recruitment

This is an Auburn board, genius. I don't go to your house and talk trash. If I talk trash with my homies and you're hanging out by choice, deal with it.

the ultimate catchaall when you guys don't like the tables turned...."this is an AU board". odd, i didn't see an * next to the rules that apply to only the rivals only and a ** next to the rules that are optional for AU fans. i will try to pay attention next time.

Tana Patrick Recruitment

Hmmm, I don't know why he would be able to recruit a defensive player..... :poke: Why don't you tell us all about North Jackson, how long Coach Lolley's coached there, and what kind of influence he has up there? Especially since you have sacked some grocries for some Foley players momma and you have all the best inside scoop on all the recruits evar! You know about as much as what is going through these recruits mind as I do and that is none.

I am not saying we get him but having Coach Lolley go talk to him can't hurt things for us. Glad to see Chizik sending someone up there.

Tana Patrick Recruitment

the ultimate catchaall when you guys don't like the tables turned...."this is an AU board". odd, i didn't see an * next to the rules that apply to only the rivals only and a ** next to the rules that are optional for AU fans. i will try to pay attention next time.

It's just the common sense and basic manners your momma never taught you. :rolleyes:

Tana Patrick Recruitment

Hey if you hate it so much leave and never come back, I'm positive you will not be missed.

Tana Patrick Recruitment

Hey if you hate it so much leave and never come back, I'm positive you will not be missed.

:clap:

Tana Patrick Recruitment

Hmmm, I don't know why he would be able to recruit a defensive player..... :poke: Why don't you tell us all about North Jackson, how long Coach Lolley's coached there, and what kind of influence he has up there? Especially since you have sacked some grocries for some Foley players momma and you have all the best inside scoop on all the recruits evar! You know about as much as what is going through these recruits mind as I do and that is none.

I am not saying we get him but having Coach Lolley go talk to him can't hurt things for us. Glad to see Chizik sending someone up there.

my point is simply this: CGC or whoever he sends isn't going to go into an Alabama lean's house and suddenly make them see the light that they need to come to AU. if CTT couldn't do it, CGC isn't going to. feel free to save this thread and rail me if i'm wrong, but i see Chizik ending up much like Mike Shula.....excellent position or assistant coach, not a great head coach. Chizik won't be even close to what CTT was and will probably be gone in 3 years.

Tana Patrick Recruitment

well, runningwithjuliosjockinhismouth.....I don't believe since little nicky was hired anybody here has accused him of cheating. Everybody knows the REC is who pays the players.

Tana Patrick Recruitment

my point is simply this: CGC or whoever he sends isn't going to go into an Alabama lean's house and suddenly make them see the light that they need to come to AU. if CTT couldn't do it, CGC isn't going to. feel free to save this thread and rail me if i'm wrong, but i see Chizik ending up much like Mike Shula.....excellent position or assistant coach, not a great head coach. Chizik won't be even close to what CTT was and will probably be gone in 3 years.

Well thank you for your insight. I didn't say that we were going to get him, now did I. I just reiterated what Huntsville tiger said and that was "having Coach Lolley go talk to him is good". Wouldn't you agree that it is better than not talking to him at all? Or is that beyound logic?

Tana Patrick Recruitment

The whining is unbecoming.

You get treated pretty well here overall. Far better than most Bama boards treat visiting Aubies. Please don't try to act like life is so rough for you and your fellow bamzos here. It's rather pathetic.

Tana Patrick Recruitment

I don't believe since little nicky was hired anybody here has accused him of cheating.

wow. can i get that framed?

Tana Patrick Recruitment

Well thank you for your insight. I didn't say that we were going to get him, now did I. I just reiterated what Huntsville tiger said and that was "having Coach Lolley go talk to him is good". Wouldn't you agree that it is better than not talking to him at all? Or is that not logical in your brain?

Tana Patrick Recruitment

Thanks for sharing. My prediction: In three years you will still be bagging groceries.

Tana Patrick Recruitment

Well thank you for your insight. I didn't say that we were going to get him, now did I. I just reiterated what Huntsville tiger said and that was "having Coach Lolley go talk to him is good". Wouldn't you agree that it is better than not talking to him at all? Or is that not logical in your brain?

its logical, sure. i am simply giving my opinion that its futile is all. last time i checked, opinions were allowed.

Tana Patrick Recruitment

its logical, sure. i am simply giving my opinion that its futile is all. last time i checked, opinions were allowed.

Give your opinions. Thi$ i$ the crap I wa$ re$ponding to.

Tana Patrick Recruitment

Thanks for sharing. My prediction: In three years you will still be bagging groceries.

i haven't been a manager in over a year. i work at a police department. actually, i took a pay cut down to the $35k range to work here, but the benefits are way better and i only have to work 6 months out of the year total. i'm not ashamed to have a damn good paying government job, and i certainly wasn't ashamed to have a $42k/year job at the age of 24. what do you do for a living?

So you work for the police department in Elberta

nope, but i am an Assistant Chief in Elberta's volunteer fire department.

I forget which podunk four officer PD this twerp dispatches for. But he knows EVERYTHING. Inluding how long it takes their red light to cycle and which offenses he can make a citizen's arrest for.

Assistant Chief in the volunteer FD is kind of like being a dungeon master. It means something to someone somewhere, but people with real jobs just don't get it.

Tana Patrick Recruitment

i haven't been a manager in over a year. i work at a police department. actually, i took a pay cut down to the $35k range to work here, but the benefits are way better and i only have to work 6 months out of the year total. i'm not ashamed to have a damn good paying government job, and i certainly wasn't ashamed to have a $42k/year job at the age of 24. what do you do for a living?

Do they make you carry your bullet in your front shirt pocket?

So you work for the police department in Elberta

nope, but i am an Assistant Chief in Elberta's volunteer fire department.

I forget which podunk four officer PD this twerp dispatches for. But he knows EVERYTHING. Inluding how long it takes their red light to cycle and which offenses he can make a citizen's arrest for.

Assistant Chief in the volunteer FD is kind of like being a dungeon master. It means something to someone somewhere, but people with real jobs just don't get it.

last time i checked, the department i work for employs 48 officers. as for the other two lines, i don't know where you pulled those out of. our red lights all run on sensors so knowing the timing would be impossible. what does that or a citizen's arrest have to do with anything?

btw, let me know how much a volunteer fire fighter means to you when you need to be cut out of a car, or need somebody to perform CPR on you or somebody in your family. i bet they will mean the whole world to you then. and since i do have a real job, your point is moot. so, what do you do for a living?

Archived