2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What i meant not doubting your sources E but i live in Oxford and Kwon himself told me 2 days before signing day that they had backed off some. It was down to LSU and AU. Roc right now is saying LSU is front runner. Or atleast thats what he is saying at school. I hope we get this game changer.

That would have been a better and more credible way to state things the first time. Thanks for sharing.

but i live in Oxford and Kwon himself told me 2 days before signing day that they had backed off some.

Or, you know, it could have been a simple case of a kid who was set on leaving the state 'spinning' to make it look less like he was spurning one of the two big in-state schools....

What's bad is when kids don't choose bammer because of the depth issue, but sign with an out of state school because of bammer pressure not to go to Auburn. BTW I live in Oxford also, and Roc does like LSU at this point. They were the first to offer. It also doesn't help us that Kwon is already there. Maybe I can "Talk" to him. :)

What's bad is when kids don't choose bammer because of the depth issue, but sign with an out of state school because of bammer pressure not to go to Auburn. BTW I live in Oxford also, and Roc does like LSU at this point. They were the first to offer. It also doesn't help us that Kwon is already there. Maybe I can "Talk" to him. :)

If you need thing$ to di$cu$$ with young Racean, please PM me the number of topic$ you would like wir..I mean mailed. ;)

If you need thing$ to di$cu$$ with young Racean, please PM me the number of topic$ you would like wir..I mean mailed. ;)

Your post was just emailed to the NCAA compliance office about 1000 times. =)

Just heard an interesting theory, which, knowing Saban, could have some merit. It's called the "Lattimore" effect. He wants to have a leasr two, but preferably three or four, backs who can play at a high level, thereby avoiding wearing a guy down until he gets injured. It makes sense, and the pros seem to be headed in the same direction.

Yes, AU wrote the book on that in 2004 with Ronnie and Caddie. They shared the load for 2 years straight and gave up personal notoriety (i.e. heisman or doak walker). However when they were drafted they had less wear on the tire and both went in the top 5. They surly won't complain about sharing the load while in college. Caddie would not have made it as the only back with his injury proneness. Ronnie was a little injury prone as well, so it worked out well.

Oxford isnt a Bama or now where school. Just have to work th. chandler Shakespeare Oxford back is been at auburn for a few years. Keon wanted to go to AU we backed off recruiting him some after he tore his ACL

puzzled-man.jpg

interested_cat.jpg

Oxford will always be bama until we actually get someone. They either go to bama or they send them out of state.

This staff will recruit Roc, but they will not get burned and left holding an empty bag like Chizik has in the past. They will recruit other top backs and be in good shape, if we get worked again in the end.

Feel good, but proceed with caution AU fans. I'll believe it when I see it.

Oxford will always be bama until we actually get someone. They either go to bama or they send them out of state.

This staff will recruit Roc, but they will not get burned and left holding an empty bag like Chizik has in the past. They will recruit other top backs and be in good shape, if we get worked again in the end.

Feel good, but proceed with caution AU fans. I'll believe it when I see it.

i just pictured chizik as Charlie Brown on Halloween

"I got TJ Yeldon"- nick Saban

"I got Todd Gurley"- mark Richt

"I got a rock" - chizik (I know Jovon got screwed over but just take this as a harmless joke)

I just checked bama's roster and they have one guy from Oxford High, a long snapper named M.K. Taylor. I checked back a few years and I'm not seeing any indication of this pipeline. If someone would be so kind, throw some names at me, the guys from Oxford that went to bama. TIA

I just checked bama's roster and they have one guy from Oxford High, a long snapper named M.K. Taylor. I checked back a few years and I'm not seeing any indication of this pipeline. If someone would be so kind, throw some names at me, the guys from Oxford that went to bama. TIA

this is funny considering everyone is saying Oxford=turd

I believe there was a Gilbert from Oxford back in the 90s at bammer. I live about 10 to 15 minutes from Oxford, and it may or may not be a pro-turd school. However, the area is pro-turd. I would say 80-85% of population is turds. That equals a lot of talk$, favor$, perk$, and AU bashing.

Oxford has a large/obnoxious bama base. Honestly I dont know of much big talent that has come from that school in recent years outside of Kwon. I wont go as far as to put a percentage on the population but the standing rule goes "if not bama then anywhere but AU". Apparently LSU should say thank you.

i live in oxford for the last 42 years this is not a bama town. maybe 55/45 bama. but wde hold its on. alot of the talent surrounding her goes to bama be it walk on or recuruit. people like winners and trend in that direction. the gus bus will get us back to winning ways asap! WDE!!!!! :wareagle:

Oxford has a large/obnoxious bama base. Honestly I dont know of much big talent that has come from that school in recent years outside of Kwon. I wont go as far as to put a percentage on the population but the standing rule goes "if not bama then anywhere but AU". Apparently LSU should say thank you.

No, AU should be thanking Kwon for not coming. KA is one of the players Les Miles whose names he taped on the athletic dept. door for not doing the work he should to succeed. So thanks Kwon. Glad you chose LSWho.

Oxford is not a pipeline to UpDykeville. I don't know first hand but would think we have a shot at him.

WDE !!!

No, AU should be thanking Kwon for not coming. KA is one of the players Les Miles whose names he taped on the athletic dept. door for not doing the work he should to succeed. So thanks Kwon. Glad you chose LSWho.

Oxford is not a pipeline to UpDykeville. I don't know first hand but would think we have a shot at him.

WDE !!!

Did Kwon miss a work-out before the bowl game?...Yes.

Does that make Kwon a bad player, or a bad person?...No.

Kwon is better than any linebacker we currently have on roster... I still hate he chose LSU.

i live in oxford for the last 42 years this is not a bama town. maybe 55/45 bama. but wde hold its on. alot of the talent surrounding her goes to bama be it walk on or recuruit. people like winners and trend in that direction. the gus bus will get us back to winning ways asap! WDE!!!!! :wareagle:

I sure would like to live in your neighborhood and avoid the mall or turd breeding ground better known as Walmart. I wasn't just including Oxford but all towns adjacent to Oxford.

Archived