2013 4* RB Greg Bryant (Notre Dame signee)

RunInRed

I want this guy!

Who the hell is that hoss?

I assume it is Greg Bryant.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that guy has been doing his bench presses!

Looks like yoga to me.

Thats all natural!

Juice? (In yellow just to be safe!) ;):);D

He told OU fans via ESPN that they had nothing to worry about.  I haven't talked to anyone who knows anything about this visit.  Makes you wonder?

OK, things are starting to fit.  Roderick Johnson, 3* OL (UF commit), is joining Greg today on the Plains.  Hmm....  They are teammates at Delray Beach High.

Good grief! That kid looks like Herschel Walker. And he hasn't gotten to college yet?????? Yox will look at this kid and say,

"Uh. Just uh, keep doing what you are doing kid."

Good grief! That kid looks like Herschel Walker. And he hasn't gotten to college yet?????? Yox will look at this kid and say,

He could always do some more bench presses... :tease: :tease: :tease:

He could always do some more bench presses... :tease: :tease: :tease:

:laugh:

Bryant has a short stride that enables him to stay in good balance to make his cuts. He also has a lot of drive in his legs after contact which would make him very effective between the tackles. He doesn't appear to have the speed to break away and widen the gap but if he gets a couple yards on a defender by making a cut he does have adequate speed in the open field. His short stride and quick leg turnover make his speed deceptive.

Bryant has a short stride that enables him to stay in good balance to make his cuts. He also has a lot of drive in his legs after contact which would make him very effective between the tackles. He doesn't appear to have the speed to break away and widen the gap but if he gets a couple yards on a defender by making a cut he does have adequate speed in the open field. His short stride and quick leg turnover make his speed deceptive.

Rudi Johnson leg power....

Rudi Johnson leg power....

You mean
?

Guest EagleDamnWar

Bryant had a "great" visit to AU. He will be back for an official visit and probably wont have 100% final decision until Signing day.  He is considering South Carolina too.  Remains committed to Oklahoma.

Would we snag him and Wilkins or Dye? Or just 1?

I think we are looking for 1 speed back and 1 big back.

Would we snag him and Wilkins or Dye? Or just 1?

There has been a lot of conjecture on that with differing opinions from respected recruiting people so in the end only the coaches know right now.

saw where BM posted tat Bryant was stillvcommited to OU but was still open to Auburn. Is he an every down back? he kinda reminds me of Dee Hart but may not be that fast

saw where BM posted tat Bryant was stillvcommited to OU but was still open to Auburn. Is he an every down back? he kinda reminds me of Dee Hart but may not be that fast

He kinda reminds me of Crowell but a little bit more stought than Crowell was coming out of high school

Thats all natural!

Juice? (In yellow just to be safe!) ;):);D

Im assuming you are talking about Banana Juice then since it is in yellow.

Archived