Movie Discussions

bow9den

I would like to recommend some movies that flew under the radar.  I would recommend these to any male (17+):

Severance (2006)

Eden Log (2007)

The Front Line (2006)

Old Boy (2003)

Chopper (2000)

Bronson (2009)

Sorcerer (1977) (Based on: Wages of Fear (1953))

Kontroll (2003)

The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys (2002) (not at all what you think)

Dear Zachary (2007)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm your Huckleberry."

Doc Holliday (Val Kilmer)

Tombstone.  :thumbsup:

BA,

Is "12 Rounds" anything like "The Marine"?  I hope not, because that movie made me want to puke. 

Have not seen "The Marine" sorry. If you like action movies though, 12 rounds is great. I do not watch wrestling but Cena is a good actor in this movie. Go figure,,, I guess he gets plenty of practice in that fake wrestling stuff.

I saw a preview for "Extract" last night and I laughed my butt-off.  It's a new comedy from Mike Judge (Office Space, King of the Hill).  Jason Bateman, Mila Kunis, and Ben Affleck are the big stars in it.  Seriusly looks hilarios.  I think it comes out Sept. 4. 

A shocker IMO

Gran Torino *****

The ending was, well,,, that's all I'll say about that... So it doesn't ruin it for nobody.

I saw a preview for "Extract" last night and I laughed my butt-off.  It's a new comedy from Mike Judge (Office Space, King of the Hill).  Jason Bateman, Mila Kunis, and Ben Affleck are the big stars in it.  Seriusly looks hilarios.  I think it comes out Sept. 4. 

Anything from Mike Judge is great. Especially with Mila Kunis in it too  :bow:

• 1 month later...

Son In Law! 8/10

I miss Pauly making movies.

the part where he was driving the combine singing "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" was priceless.

Any Bull Durham fans?  Best baseball movie ever, especially if you've ever been on a bus league team, or known someone who has.

"I want to give him the heat and announce my presence with AUTHORITY" ~ Ebby Calvin Laloosh

Archived