AU fans in Bham area

wareaglehey

who wants to go get a drink at Buff Wild Wings in Hoover out on 150? Im going, I will be looking for Claire Clark to be my waitress.

(SHES A BAMMER)

She just did an interview with the local fox channel and she says that she is very excited about the "Cam situation"

She is tired of hearing "WAR CAM EAGLE!"--that sucks for her bc I dont have class nor work tomorrow so I am on the way to pay her a visit and get my drink on!

WAR CAM EAGLE! :party:

keep us updated on how the night goes and everytime u see her say WAR CAM EAGLE!!!!!! :party: :party:

And tell her we ( the Auburn family is ALL IN) and we can CAM dig it

who wants to go get a drink at Buff Wild Wings in Hoover out on 150? Im going, I will be looking for Claire Clark to be my waitress.

(SHES A BAMMER)

She just did an interview with the local fox channel and she says that she is very excited about the "Cam situation"

She is tired of hearing "WAR CAM EAGLE!"--that sucks for her bc I dont have class nor work tomorrow so I am on the way to pay her a visit and get my drink on!

Every other news outlet would be trying to get an interview with someone from Auburn's athletic department or Newton's family, but Fox 6 chooses to interview a bammer waitress? Wow! No wonder finescum is on their program.

(SHES A BAMMER)

donkey punch?  :dunno:

Archived