LISTEN!!!!YOU KNOW WHAT??

au21tigers

Hell I'm still drinking listening to all of you worry about nothing.There is nothing we can do as fans.

Cams dad said"it is not true."Coach said "CAM IS ELIGIBLE."

Au has been talking to the NCAA since July(according to Scott in whom i believe)so if CAM isn't benched yet it's all good.

Listen if we as AUBURN fans keep talking about this rumor.Guess what it will get worse.Drop it.Who cares.We got a SEC AND NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP to worry about.Not some BS (ESPN WORRYING ABOUT BOISE STATE GOING TO THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TO WORRY ABOUT.)Have a great night enjoy what we are doing.

9-0 WAR CAM EAGLE

Yep.  Tomorrow when your bammer friends ask "Hey, whadaya think about Cam now?"  You say "What are you talking about?"  When they start talking about it just say " you have no idea what you are talking about.  I would advise you to get your facts right before you start talking about something."  And then walk away.   

Yep.  Tomorrow when your bammer friends ask "Hey, whadaya think about Cam now?"  You say "What are you talking about?"   When they start talking about it just say " you have no idea what you are talking about.  I would advise you to get your facts right before you start talking about something."  And then walk away.   

YEP

Yep.  Tomorrow when your bammer friends ask "Hey, whadaya think about Cam now?"  You say "What are you talking about?"   When they start talking about it just say " you have no idea what you are talking about.  I would advise you to get your facts right before you start talking about something."  And then walk away.   

OR..."I think he's gonna mop the floor with yall in about 4 weeks."

yeah I'm gonna post what I did in another thread when my bammer cousin calls saying "why do y'all pay people?" I was like "what are you talking about?" he mentioned Cam and I explained that its all bogus. After trying to stir things up I said, " I know you feel thats your only chance to win but Cam will play and thats that." Needless to say in 30 seconds we were on another subject.

:wareagle::we:

yeah I'm gonna post what I did in another thread when my bammer cousin calls saying "why do y'all pay people?" I was like "what are you talking about?" he mentioned Cam and I explained that its all bogus. After trying to stir things up I said, " I know you feel thats your only chance to win but Cam will play and thats that." Needless to say in 30 seconds we were on a subject.

:wareagle::we:

Hey they want to talk about criminal.Ask your bammer friend.Didn't you guys just offer a QB that was dismissed for sexual assault????

Archived