A Plea For Help

Bottomfeeder

http://straighttalk.ourfuture.org/dsp_fact..._ID=1&bge_id=72

"KBR is requesting that US soldiers risk their lives at the hands of inexperienced and improperly trained individuals to provide them with security. Now there is no doubt that we need to protect KBR's missions but we have suggested and to date have been denied the opportunity to run the convoys with properly modified and equipped military vehicles."

http://optruth.com/main.cfm

Strong Language as usual with reality:

http://optruth.com/main.cfm?actionId=globa...ear&htmlId=1044

Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War

I spoke with an Army Captain the other day who was telling me that the Global Security civilian Contractors who work here in Iraq with us are referred to as: "Black Death" by the locals downtown. He was telling me a story about one time they killed like 46 people one time or something. A lot of those guys that do the civilain contracted security work are ex special forces, cops, whatever. You know, action hero job perfessions. They all wear a bullet proof vest over there civilian cloths, a baseball hat, beards, and carry some sort of automatic weapon. I personally think these guys are insane doing the stuff that they do. These guys are always getting ####ed up out here as well. Check out globalsecurity.com for more info on them.

I will never forget the time when we were leaving the main gate of our FOB [Forward Operating Base], and I was manning the machine gun out of the back airguard hatch to our vehicle, when a red SUV started honking its horn as it tried to race past us thru the gategate, there was bullet holes all over it, the windshield, the sides. Everywhere. I remember thinking to myself: Holy ####, how can anybody survive an attack like that? I'll never forget the look on that drivers face when he was yelling "GET THE #### OUTTA THE WAY!" as they drove past us. I cant explain it. When they got passed us I saw that the back window was completely blown to bits and there was an individual laying down, completely covered in his own blood. He looked alive, but barely. After they passed us, we drove off to go where we had to go, and I kept on thinking, holy ####, I wondered what the #### happened to them.

Less than 5 minutes after that we were driving down a busy street in mosul when I saw a white SUV parked all crooked up on the middle divide. When we got closer I observed a lifeless body sitting in the drivers seat, with the seatbelt still on him. It was a global security guy. The vehicle, to me, did not look as shot up as the red SUV, but it was still covered in bullet holes, windows blown out, and there was fresh red blood splattered all over the white paint of the vehicle. ####. We stopped the vehicle and dismounted to pull local 360 security around the SUV and to stop traffic. I looked around and realized that we were almost in the same location where we got attacked by a RPG [rocket-propelled grenade] several weeks ago.

Our combat medic slapped on his latex gloves and started to begin the process of putting him in a body bag and separating his ####. The guy looked late 20's, maybe early 30's to me. Clean cut, athletic build. There was still fresh blood dripping from his face. Directly across the street was a major gas station, lots of cars lined up to get gas. My team leader ran around frantically with a interprator, to see if anybody saw anything or knows anything about what just happened. Of course, nobody ####ing talked. Typical. Helicopters were now hovering overhead. Air support.

What is interesting about all this was when our medic was putting his body in a body bag, and separating this guys personal belongings, he discovered that he had on him, a letter of resignation, and he also had on him a one way airplane ticket back to London, where he was from.

http://www.thebots.net/FuzzyTest.htm

Archived