What we know!

Old School Tiger

What we know is a low life Kenny Rodgers said that he could get CN for State for some money. His ole buddy Bond turned him in to States AD, AD passes on the the SEC. What is known about Rodgers, this is not the first time that he tried to shop a kid that he had know contract with, along with trying to do the same thing in the NFL. Next fact as we know it is a few weeks ago States Mullen and Bond and Florida's Meyer talk on the phone, this in it's self is odd but Bond stated that Meyer wanted it to go public and it did. Why, one AU is # 2 in the country and Florida is stinking up the east. Two, if Rodgers had indeed shopped Cam he would have made offers to the other interest schools, which none came forward with any information that would show Cam was being shopped. Three is a Heisman shoe in, this make Meyer look like a total fool.

Fast forward to this afternoon, the f'bomb reported one of Meyers Asst.'s called and said that he had not talked to Mullen or Bond. Remember this is the same man that quit last year and the next day said no just kidding.

We know as the Auburn family that their are a lot of forces that would love nothing more that to see our football program get SMU'ed so that it would get them the easy path to the NCS every year. I know in the past we have had our share of issues with the NCAA, but I also realize that our AD has staked his job on running a clean program. CGC would not have run off so many players that had problems with grades and with the law to get caught up a pay to play skeem.

Let's focus on the facts and let the talking head make fools of themselves and the end hopefully the Newton family can make some of them pay for what they are doing.

War Eagle

i would like to add that the "facts" in your post are what you are hearing from the media. alot of what the media is putting out are not "facts", but here-say and here-say is mostly opinions! JMHO

The facts are from trusted media, and are all known facts. I will be the first to say that this whole story smells to high heaven along with the timing of the story yesterday. It is funny that this week we fall out of the #1 position in the BCS for know reason and Cam was on the to of the Heisman and now the odds a stacked against Auburn. Just saying someone is dirty and I don't believe that it us.

Archived