Kansas State/Texas

aupops2

Kansas State winning 24-0 just before the end of the first half.  Mr. Muschamp may be a HC sooner than even he expected.  Also, wonder if any of that recruiting class might be re-thinking their commitments.  Hmmm...

Kansas State winning 24-0 just before the end of the first half.  Mr. Muschamp may be a HC sooner than even he expected.  Also, wonder if any of that recruiting class might be re-thinking their commitments.  Hmmm...

Pops, you may be right.  But if his defense gives up 24 more points in the 2nd half to KState it won't be at Texas.  He and the OC will go before Brown does. 

I was going to create a threat bout this, but I'll just add to this:

What's really going on at Texas? It's the home university for one of the most talented state in the country. Mack gets his pick of 4 and 5 stars each and every year and stays at the top of the recruiting rankings.

Even Muschamp's defense has looked terrible this year.

It has me scratching my head.

I was going to create a threat bout this, but I'll just add to this:

What's really going on at Texas? It's the home university for one of the most talented state in the country. Mack gets his pick of 4 and 5 stars each and every year and stays at the top of the recruiting rankings.

Even Muschamp's defense has looked terrible this year.

It has me scratching my head.

How about what's going on with Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska(got lucky today)?  Man, this conference is not good!!  And TT and TT are beating the heck out of Mizzou!!  Flash back a couple of weeks and look at all these teams that were in the BCS chase

Archived