Making up

AUFightingSoldiers

I think you guys are getting upset at the wrong person. He never accused Auburn or Cam Newton in his original piece. It has been analysts, like that guy at FOX Sports.

GEEZZ man!  U sure you don't have your AU in the wrong order?

Yep.

I think you guys are getting upset at the wrong person. He never accused Auburn or Cam Newton in his original piece. It has been analysts, like that guy at FOX Sports.

You are hard to figure out. Just saying.

He did what he set out to do. Smear Campaign. It worked. They can act like they didn't do anything and even act like they are sorry but they did what they were trying to do. Too bad its not gonna work in the end. Suck on that media.

Right on brother.Question for everyone:How many time has Schlabaugh had is face on TV the last few days? Thats why he did it.to make a name for himself.

After reading all this and seeing how some of you are reacting i cant believe it.I LOVE IT! Mark fired up the wrong Tigers. Load his email and twitter and anything else you can and speak your mind. What these people did was wrong and it cant be fixed. Let em have it! War Damn Cam!

It could be fixed in schlabach, forde, low, and the guy from the nyt all were on a prime time espn special where they said who leaked this why and all apologized to cam, his family, auburn, and all people affiliated with either.  Then espn could loop this ever 30 minutes on their channels and bottom line.    Then they were all fired and never allowed to work in sports or journalism again.  All of the people who wrote deragatory things in other places published complete retractions, apologies, and then were fired.  Finally those who started this whoever leaked it and those who put it out there as fact the espn 3 and nyt yokel were sued and all of their assets turned over to the injured parties and all future earnings were garnished at 25%.

Archived