Kenny Bell tweets/facebook status

wareaglehey

Let me preface my post with saying that I dont have a facebook nor twitter acct.

Post on another board had a link to Bell's tweet or status I could't hardly make out what he(Bell) was trying to say because it was mostly short hand, and like I said I dont read all of that stuff, but the jist of it was that there was infact something going on in ttown and there was "favoritism" going on down there. Someone responded to his(Bell's) tweet/status by saying something along the lines of "maybe keep team matters private"

Are the wheels coming off?  :thumbsup:

Link?

There has been favoritism by Saban ever since he came to Bama. He definitely has those that he picks out, and bestows attention on, and others he ignores. This I know for a fact due to my friend's son who played there for 3 years. I know stuff that I can't post on a public forum about Saban. He's a total jerk.

This may not be the favoritism this kid is talking about.....but I'd bet it is.

Sounds like player jealousy.. Saban's and a lot of coaches for that matter have the NFL mentality that only the best players play.. It's a completely different approach than what you see at AU, where we play a lot of guys for a variety a reasons.. When you get a team full of 5 star super star athletes, who all think they should be playing and most of them could play, jealousy can set in... If you are just as talented as the guy playing, and you are standing on the sideline all game, I could see where players could start to think there is favoritism.

prob a stupid question, but who is Kenny Bell?

^^^^this^^^^

I would like to know who Kenny Bell is as well...oh, wait, that was me asking the first time.

This is K. Bell

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/bell_kenny00.html

Well, then, Kenny Bell will be playing JUCO next year, or be receiving a medical hardship waiver.

Sounds like player jealousy.. Saban's and a lot of coaches for that matter have the NFL mentality that only the best players play.. It's a completely different approach than what you see at AU, where we play a lot of guys for a variety a reasons.. When you get a team full of 5 star super star athletes, who all think they should be playing and most of them could play, jealousy can set in... If you are just as talented as the guy playing, and you are standing on the sideline all game, I could see where players could start to think there is favoritism.

The problem is mostly because Saban lies to all of these kids, telling them they will be the "Man" if they just sign with the tide.  These kids are now realizing that they were lied to, and it is pissing them off.  All blame has to go to the kids though.  On a team with 5 highly-touted LB's, if were a LB, I would probably not be looking at that team if I want early playing time.  These kids just need to quit believing all the BS that Saban spews out on his recruiting trips.

When a kid wants to play for Bama, and has been a fan since birth, it's hard to see through the lies. It's seen as a dream come true.

Saban would sell out any kid for a win.

^^^^this^^^^

I would like to know who Kenny Bell is as well...oh, wait, that was me asking the first time.

This is K. Bell

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/bell_kenny00.html

Well, then, Kenny Bell will be playing JUCO next year, or be receiving a medical hardship waiver.

Oh, you definitely called it. He probably has sealed his fate and this has a medical hardship waiver written all over it. He should've stayed home at LSwho.

^^^^this^^^^

this deserves to be in the "qoute of fame" league!!!!!!

Archived