Coach Dye on Finebaum

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Coach Dye says he believes NCAA will have to expedite investigation.  He says he feels we will have ruling/decision by the end of the week.

:believe:

Coach Dye says he believes NCAA will have to expedite investigation.  He says he feels we will have ruling/decision by the end of the week.

While I have no inside information, I would agree with this.  I believe Cam is 100% innocent.  I do think the NCAA will not allow a legitimate Heisman candidate and a National Championship caliber team continue to play with such heavy allegations going.  There's too much too lose for all parties involved.

Too bad time is running out.. Dye is really starting to talk :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

What do you mean?

He meant that the show is about to go off the air and it takes coach Dye 5 minutes to say good morning.

Yep...I told yall yesterday by the time we play bammer it's going to be "Cam the victim" by the national media (which is the way it should be) and everyone will be pulling for Cam and AU.

Yep...I told yall yesterday by the time we play bammer it's going to be "Cam the victim" by the national media (which is the way it should be) and everyone will be pulling for Cam and AU.

you seem to always say "I told you so"  ;D

Mondays with the coaches is about the only segment I'll listen to.  I got the feeling that 1) Coach Dye really wanted to launch on some folks from Starkville, Gainesville, and even TTown; 2) Coach Dye doesn't really know what the NCAA is going to do time wise but is hoping the will expedite; and 3) Coach Stallings just can't believe anyone would do anything shady in the SEC to cast dispersions on their oppnents.

Coach Dye can have any opinion he wants, but the NCAA isn't going to budge because a story came out. I agree that in this instance the person in question is a Heisman candidate, but in my opinion that won't make a difference. They will want to get all of their research in and get as many facts as possible and receive as much information from as many sources as possible. Not really sure how they will expedite their investigation. I would love it if they did, assuming Cam / Auburn is found innocent. But that's just my opinion.

In all honesty, the fact that Cam is the story of the year in college football and it's obvious best player will more than likely prevent any quick action from being taken. The stakes are way too high to go too fast and not dot your i's and cross your t's. We saw how long the Bush situation took to resolve, and that situation had smoking guns all over Los Angeles county. This will play out, more than likely, at a snail's pace.

But will Cam play in every game this year? Yeah. He will.

i tried to get in on the pf show but i have a life and cant wait god knows how long on hold. i heard him make a statement that made no sense at all to me. maybe someone else can make sense of it. he said he does not believe the denial of rogers that he has not talked to john bond in 20 or more years. that i can see why one would not beleive it. but he also said he does not beleive the denial by bond when he confirmed that it had indeed been 28 years since he spoke to rogers. why in the he11 would bond lie about that. while i have doubts about bond and his credibility, this part of the story is easy to believe. i just want bond to reveal who one of  the go betweeners was and if this person cant be found or investigated this whole thing should be dropped with a with prejudice.

i tried to get in on the pf show but i have a life and cant wait god knows how long on hold. i heard him make a statement that made no sense at all to me. maybe someone else can make sense of it. he said he does not believe the denial of rogers that he has not talked to john bond in 20 or more years. that i can see why one would not believe it. but he also said he does not believe the denial by bond when he confirmed that it had indeed been 28 years since he spoke to rogers. why in the he11 would bond lie about that. while i have doubts about bond and his credibility, this part of the story is easy to believe. i just want bond to reveal who one of  the go betweeners was and if this person cant be found or investigated this whole thing should be dropped with a with prejudice.

You misheard him.. He was talking about he did not believe the denial by Bond that he had spoken to Meyer.

In all honesty, the fact that Cam is the story of the year in college football and it's obvious best player will more than likely prevent any quick action from being taken. The stakes are way too high to go too fast and not dot your i's and cross your t's. We saw how long the Bush situation took to resolve, and that situation had smoking guns all over Los Angeles county. This will play out, more than likely, at a snail's pace.

But will Cam play in every game this year? Yeah. He will.

Coach dye knows more than you would think. I would think there has been some major correspondence between au and ncaa in the past 4 days.

Coach dye knows more than you would think. I would think there has been some major correspondence between au and ncaa in the past 4 days.

MAN,  to be an internet fly on the virtual wall, and be able to read those correspondeces. 

Too bad time is running out.. Dye is really starting to talk :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

What do you mean?

He meant that the show is about to go off the air and it takes coach Dye 5 minutes to say good morning.

LOL!!!!  I have to clean the coffee off the keyboard now.  Well done, Rockfordpi.

While I don't think it will be settled by the end of the week, I do think they will have something by the time the SEC championship is played or at worst before bowl selections.

i tried to get in on the pf show but i have a life and cant wait god knows how long on hold. i heard him make a statement that made no sense at all to me. maybe someone else can make sense of it. he said he does not believe the denial of rogers that he has not talked to john bond in 20 or more years. that i can see why one would not believe it. but he also said he does not believe the denial by bond when he confirmed that it had indeed been 28 years since he spoke to rogers. why in the he11 would bond lie about that. while i have doubts about bond and his credibility, this part of the story is easy to believe. i just want bond to reveal who one of  the go betweeners was and if this person cant be found or investigated this whole thing should be dropped with a with prejudice.

You misheard him.. He was talking about he did not believe the denial by Bond that he had spoken to Meyer.

Correction, I listened to the segment again. He said he did not believe Bond's denial that he and Rogers hadn't spoke in 20 years. Gotta admit who calls someone they haven't spoken to in 20 years if you are trying to sell a player for 200k? You don't make that call unless you have a relationship and really trust someone.

I don't usually listen to FB but have been ever since the Cam stuff came out. He is winning me over with his stance. The best part of today's broadcast was when a bama fan called in the show and started saying we are the most cheating football program outside of SMU and that we still are nothing but cheaters to which PF replied, "whatever makes you fill better after getting your ass kicked up and down the field by lsu." I have to admit I chuckled a little.  :laugh:

MAN,  to be an internet fly on the virtual wall, and be able to read those correspondeces.   

That would awesome. I hope have a pitbull in the communications dept being aggressive with them.

But didn't the NCAA investigation start when they were first notified by MS?? 

Coach Dye can have any opinion he wants, but the NCAA isn't going to budge because a story came out. I agree that in this instance the person in question is a Heisman candidate, but in my opinion that won't make a difference. They will want to get all of their research in and get as many facts as possible and receive as much information from as many sources as possible. Not really sure how they will expedite their investigation. I would love it if they did, assuming Cam / Auburn is found innocent. But that's just my opinion.

you seem to always say "I told you so"  ;D

Rule #1 - Mayor is ALWAYS RIGHT!!!

Rule #2 - When Mayor is wrong, refer to rule #1.

Pfffttttt....LOL! I'm going to give you Mrs. Chillville's phone number and let you tell her that. She'll laugh you off the phone.  :laugh:

I'm afraid I'm a skeptic.  I think that the NCAA SHOULD expedited, but Auburn has been bitten by the NCAA too many times (clearinghouse should be renamed the Nonclearinghouse).

Archived