This site is made possible by your donations

The Duke

Anyone that is interested in donating to the site can do so here. We work very hard to keep the site up and running. This site is run by volunteers with the support of our members through donations. Yet again the demand for our site has blown up in the last five days. Just today we added over 200 members. If anyone is interested in becoming a supporting member you can do so here.

DONATE HERE

I now what some of you new members are thinking.  "I thought this was a free site".  It is and it always will be.  It is not free for us to operate a website and message board.  We do accept donations and we have advertising space available.  Click on the Donate Here link to get info on donating.  If you would like to advertise your business on AE please contact us at webmaster@theauburneagle.com.  Thanks for being a member of AE!!!

I now what some of you new members are thinking.  "I thought this was a free site".  It is and it always will be.  It is not free for us to operate a website and message board.  We do accept donations and we have advertising space available.  Click on the Donate Here link to get info on donating.  If you would like to advertise your business on AE please contact us at webmaster@theauburneagle.com.  Thanks for being a member of AE!!!

I have emailed requesting information concerning advertising.  Unfortunately, nobody has gotten back to me. 

Also, I'm on these boards everyday, and I have yet to see advertising.  You should really look into utilizing the available space to the right and left of the message board for advertising.

I understand the noble desire to keep it free , however if you just charged a very minimal amount per member , your problems would be solved . If the fee was low enough  , there would no one who couln't afford it. Most people should understand it cost some $$ to provide this service.

For me . I'm unsure what you want. I made a small donation about 6 months ago and probably will again soon.

I used to belong to several pay sites , but in an expense cutting mode , I dropped the last one.

I understand the noble desire to keep it free , however if you just charged a very minimal amount per member , your problems would be solved . If the fee was low enough  , there would no one who couln't afford it. Most people should understand it cost some $$ to provide this service.

For me . I'm unsure what you want. I made a small donation about 6 months ago and probably will again soon.

I used to belong to several pay sites , but in an expense cutting mode , I dropped the last one.

We want to control the content of the boards.  If we make it a pay site then members feel they have the right to post whatever they want, like all the other pay sites.  AE will stay a free (donation and ads only) site or it will not be at all.  Thanks for donating whatever amount you want to and can afford and thanks for posting.  WAR EAGLE!! 

when i pay through paypal, do you know what member is it from , without including my screen name?

anyway, i'll give what i can.

i love this site.

wareagle.

when i pay through paypal, do you know what member is it from , without including my screen name?

anyway, i'll give what i can.

i love this site.

wareagle.

No, we don't.

Thanks for your support.

War Eagle!

Thanks for your honesty and time in making this a really good fan site.  I have read (lurked) here for a long time but only recently began to post.  I figure if I'm gonna hang around, then I need to do my part. 

Thanks for your honesty and time in making this a really good fan site.  I have read (lurked) here for a long time but only recently began to post.  I figure if I'm gonna hang around, then I need to do my part. 

We really appreciate your support. Glad to hear you have started posting. I hope you enjoy your time on AE.

WAR EAGLE!

:believe:

I would like to make a donation for sure.  Are you set up to take PayPal donations?  Please let me know.

WDE!

Doc

I am not sure if I did something wrong.  I use my Paypal account to pay for a great deal of things that I buy online.

The foSorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

llowing is what I get when I try to do this transaction. Please let me know what to do to correct this and get you the money from my donation.

WDE

Doc

I am not sure if I did something wrong.  I use my Paypal account to pay for a great deal of things that I buy online.

The foSorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

llowing is what I get when I try to do this transaction. Please let me know what to do to correct this and get you the money from my donation.

WDE

Doc

Try this link doc,

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=11332195

Archived