Thayer Evans chat tomorrow at 1 EST

t_wingo

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Childish here but what would happen if about 100,000 people filled the chat line up with constant "FIRE THAYER EVANS" posts?  I'm down if we want to do this.  ;D

Childish here but what would happen if about 100,000 people filled the chat line up with constant "FIRE THAYER EVANS" posts?  I'm down if we want to do this.   ;D

I'm down.  Somebody go viral with this idea on facebook.

Not for anything that would portray Auburn fans as lacking class and restraint.

I would rather that someone ask him how he felt about allowing his sources at UF to break federal law by disclosing confidential student academic information, and if his sources were students, academic staff, administrative staff, or athletic staff.

I would rather that someone ask him how he felt about allowing his sources at UF to break federal law by disclosing confidential student academic information, and if his sources were students, academic staff, administrative staff, or athletic staff.

I agree, but I also don't think he'll answer and he'll dodge all of those types of questions.

I agree, but I also don't think he'll answer and he'll dodge all of those types of questions.

Then ask him again...."Sorry to ask again but you FAILED to answer my question the first time...."

:believe:

The challenge should be for all these "reporters" to come to Toomer's Corner after the game and man up.  If you can't perform teach, if you can't teach administrate, if you can't do any of the above be a critic.

I wish the Iron Bowl was in Auburn this year.  I don't think you could pay ESPN announcers and staff enough or have enough bodyguards for them to show up.

I believe in Auburn and love it.

I'm going to be in the middle of taking an A&P1 test (going for a new career) and won't be able to chat can someone please pester him about why his wife has a restraining order against him. Treat him the way he has treated Cam & AU. Don't forget this scumbag started hyping Bama on TV while dissing AU--he's made it personal!!

The challenge should be for all these "reporters" to come to Toomer's Corner after the game and man up.  If you can't perform teach, if you can't teach administrate, if you can't do any of the above be a critic.

I wish the Iron Bowl was in Auburn this year.  I don't think you could pay ESPN announcers and staff enough or have enough bodyguards for them to show up.

I am sorry, but advocating physical violence is a little over the top don't you think. How old are you?

I am sorry, but advocating physical violence is a little over the top don't you think. How old are you?

I'm 36 and I'd have no problem laying a beatdown of epic proportions on these "reporters".

I'm 36 and I'd have no problem laying a beatdown of epic proportions on these "reporters".

You don't just beat people up these days. Assault is a felony. There are people in jail for this. You should win with "truth". Your position is very low. Sorry, no offense intended.

I'm going to be in the middle of taking an A&P1 test (going for a new career) and won't be able to chat can someone please pester him about why his wife has a restraining order against him. Treat him the way he has treated Cam & AU. Don't forget this scumbag started hyping Bama on TV while dissing AU--he's made it personal!!

I was thinking the same thing. I'd love to hear this getting hammered on the alk radio circuit also. I wanted to look into it a little more and then poof, the thread disappeared. I guess the admin thought better of leaving that info out there.

You don't just beat people up these days. Assault is a felony. There are people in jail for this. You should win with "truth". Your position is very low. Sorry, no offense intended.

Sometimes violence is the perfect solution.

I commented about this event in another thread (the one about his wife's restraining order), as I'd not seen this one.

But I completely urge AU fans to take part.....IF......you can avoid making us look like ignorant, irrate fanboy fans.  

If you can be intelligent and witty and clever, then by all means jump in and cause a stink.  But childishness and pure flaming doesn't help us and doesnt hurt him.  Please remember that.

WDE

Childish here but what would happen if about 100,000 people filled the chat line up with constant "FIRE THAYER EVANS" posts?  I'm down if we want to do this.   ;D

I'll be there unless my workplace blocks it :-)

Sometimes violence is the perfect solution.

If you look at the legal record on line, it the first filing when his wife divorced him.  It doesn't necessarily have to do with violence.  It is the legal document that will decree who has control of what during the legal separation period prior to divorce.

The question I asked

"Why have you proven yourself to be one of the worst journalist on the planet with your lack of due diligence when it comes to articles and quickness to destroy a young man without having all of the facts. Urban Meyer and your sources have truly played you as a puppet. Good to know who has brains and who doesn't in this world. But I guess it doesn't matter as long as you make enough money to buy more hair products"

I asked him of Cameron Newton did alledgedly cheat at Florida and facing expulsion, then why wasn't he scheduled to go in front of the student conduct committee or was he?

Archived