Zac Etheridge Tweet

autkidd1345162876

Riding on Donahue and I must say out of all the years I've been in Auburn I haven't seen so many ppl hold tailgate spots already! #ALLIN WDE

:wedance:

And Gus Malzahn's wife responded back to him: @Z_Etheridge4 made my heart jump! War Eagle!

I was REALLY down yesterday with all this Cam crap...I just felt it was ruining a great game weekend.

Now, I am FIRED UP!  OMG I cannot WAIT to roll into Auburn tomorrow!!!!!!  It is going to be CRAZY!!!!!

I was REALLY down yesterday with all this Cam crap...I just felt it was ruining a great game weekend.

Now, I am FIRED UP!  OMG I cannot WAIT to roll into Auburn tomorrow!!!!!!  It is going to be CRAZY!!!!!

:happydance::yay:

damnit, this is gonna be one of those last minute cost me $1000 trips like the LSU game I can already tell!  :wareagle:

Yea I'm thinking the same for me. Guess I better start coming up with a last minute plan and buckle down for the 6 and q half hour drive. WDE!

Yeah, I don't have tickets either.  I fully expect to NOT get into the game nor find a bar with much seating room.

Maybe some folks will be watching while tailgating, but that would be a little odd (I'm sure most tailgaters have tix already).  We just want to come down and hang out.  I only make it to AU once a year now... dang massive plasma has turned me into a sports couch potato!

I live 6 and a half hours away in Bowling Green, Kentucky. If you guys DID NOT have a ticket but had a place to stay for free would you guys make the trip? I am really thinking about just completely wingin it and making the trip.

Do it!!! ALL IN!!!

My family has made 2 trips, last weekend was a whim and we got 4 free tix.  This will most likely not happen again not with this big ticket weekend.  BUt well worth being there.

We are already discussing doing a quick road trip again this weekend without tix.

I live 6 and a half hours away in Bowling Green, Kentucky. If you guys DID NOT have a ticket but had a place to stay for free would you guys make the trip? I am really thinking about just completely wingin it and making the trip.

Have you driven it before?  I'm in Nashville and Bowling Green is an hour at most from here.  You can probably make it down in more like 5.5 to 6 at max.  I say go ALL IN and go for it!!

Yeah, I don't have tickets either.  I fully expect to NOT get into the game nor find a bar with much seating room.

Maybe some folks will be watching while tailgating, but that would be a little odd (I'm sure most tailgaters have tix already).  We just want to come down and hang out.   I only make it to AU once a year now... dang massive plasma has turned me into a sports couch potato!

My family will be tailgating and watching the game outside of the stadium. I'll be inside the stadium but the rest of them won't be.

Archived