It seems MSU has doo doo'd in their hat

AUISALL1345162868

Two former players (neither of which has a decons reputation) changing their stories by the hour. Have lawyered up. The FBI is involved and the babbling from both of these guys has intensified.

MSU denied being involved. Ooops now they admit they did report info to the SEC. Seems that story changed about the same time one of the 2 guys' attorney admitted that the FBI would be talking to his client.

It seems MSU continued to recruit Cam after the alleged "meeting" where money was discussed supposedly happened.

It seems MSU may not have provided all relevant info to the SEC back in Jan. More info was provided in July.

The SEC and NCAA and AU have all looked into things and there is no way Chizik, Jacobs, the compliance people and everyone else involved would risk their careers over one player.

War Damn Eagle

Yes We Cam

MSU is stupid yes and could be in trouble yes but this still revolves around our QB and the allegations about him and his father.  Let's just wait to see what happens and cheer for AU while waiting.

MSU is stupid yes and could be in trouble yes but this still revolves around our QB and the allegations about him and his father.  Let's just wait to see what happens and cheer for AU while waiting.

[/quote

Ummm. That is what I'm doing.

I see no sanctions coming to AU,even if Cam has to sit..

Yep, MSU may get the hammer dropped on them, but if Cam's dad DID ask for money, Cam's ineligible and wins are forfeited.

But without some kind of audio or tapes of Cecil actually asking for money (PROOF, in other words), there's no way to prove Cecil did ask for money.

I believe you're right about to sanctions but it would be a shame to lose the wins for this season.  I still think this is just one big BS mess

Auburn will not have to forfeit games even if he has to sit. Check NCAA case vs. Marvin Stone and Louisville basketball. he had to sit out the rest of the season, but they forfeited no games.

Auburn will not have to forfeit games even if he has to sit. Check NCAA case vs. Marvin Stone and Louisville basketball. he had to sit out the rest of the season, but they forfeited no games.

That might be the case but there is a strong chance he would

Auburn will not have to forfeit games even if he has to sit. Check

NCAA case vs. Marvin Stone and Louisville basketball. he had to sit out the rest if the season, but they forfeited no games.

Or our own Chris Porter.

Wishful thinking from a Bammer as Cam won't sit!  :'(

It seems MSU continued to recruit Cam after the alleged "meeting" where money was discussed supposedly happened.

This speaks volume to me.

"Dont tell me my business DEVIL WOMAN! Call the fire Dpartment...this one's out of control." -Old man Clemens himself

sniffs bag ... "It's poop again!!"

Finally! Well done.

War Eagle!

One of my all time faves.  Classic!!!  :trampoline:

Archived