Cam's Status....

Ed_

Tracy Wolfson teething AU is now saying "no comment" to Cam's eligibility.  This is not good if they are saying this to CBS

Just confirmed with auburn their official response to Cam's eligibility is "no comment"

ÜberTwitter • 11/12/10 1:01 PM

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CBS sideline reporter Tracy Wolfson just tweeted. Auburn University said NO COMMENT when asked of Cam's eligibility. This is a change and does not look good to me.

This is the first time in the past week that I have gotten a bad feeling about all of this.  Even if he is later cleared, this still puts the Heisman and MNC in jeopary.

Tracy Wolfson teething AU is now saying "no comment" to Cam's eligibility.  This is not good if they are saying this to CBS

and this is not good...

http://twitter.com/SECFootballGuy

I didn't check this twitter feed, but this is the name of the guy that was reported earlier as setting up an account just to tweet some bogus information this morning.

Maybe because Coach Chiz has already said twice that Cam is eligible and is playing.  Enough said!!

Exactly.

The Chicken Littles are a little annoying.

What would have changed in the past 24 hours? Nothing. CGC met with the NCAA and came away from the meeting smiling.

Don't get all up in arms over tweets.

and this is not good...

http://twitter.com/SECFootballGuy

I didn't check this twitter feed, but this is the name of the guy that was reported earlier as setting up an account just to tweet some bogus information this morning.

I really hope that is the case

If I'm CGC I wouldn't either.  Keep the dogs wondering.  I have learned a couple of good lessons in life.  Bad news jumps on you in a millisecond.  Good news takes longer.  Keep the faith.  WDE!!

Guest midnight

Maybe because Coach Chiz has already said twice that Cam is eligible and is playing.  Enough said!!

Exactly.

The Chicken Littles are a little annoying.

What would have changed in the past 24 hours? Nothing. CGC met with the NCAA and came away from the meeting smiling.

Don't get all up in arms over tweets.

THIS

Cam Newton will be playing against UGAY.  The "no comment" was intentional to keep UGAY wondering and wishing.  That's my take on it at least.

Archived