Richts explanation for taking a knee

Guest simonsez

Although I believe Richt is quickly losing control of his team, I absolutely respect him for taking that knee at the end of the game.  Amazingly, that was a very level-headed thing to do.

Total respect for Richts calling the knee on the last play. but I think it was a little too late. He should have taken control of his players before the dirty attack on Fairley.

Total respect for Richts calling the knee on the last play. but I think it was a little too late. He should have taken control of his players before the dirty attack on Fairley.

He or one of his assistants called that hit.

It's probably more likely that the 'hit' was called from the huddle. 

Yeah right, let's get our response ready for the SEC office, it was the players acting on their own -got it ;) The SEC officals and Mike Slive are jokes.

Yeah right, let's get our response ready for the SEC office, it was the players acting on their own -got it ;) The SEC officals and Mike Slive are jokes.

yes, they *are* jokes...  However, the idea that a coach would call a "hit" play and then take a knee on the next play is inconsistent to me.  I'm just trying to give credit where credit is due (what little may exist).    Oh well... unless someone invents a mind reader machine, we'll never really know.

Archived