Quick question.

kevon67

How can anyone in their right mind not have Auburn #1. We put up RECORD  yards up against the #1 defense in the sec (LSU). LSU is in the top 5 in the BCS and is the highest ranked one loss team, having only lost to Auburn. I just dont get it. :banghead:

If we win against Alabama and then SCAR...We will be far and away #1...No one could deny that.

If we win against Alabama and then SCAR...We will be far and away #1...No one could deny that.

I'm not sure if beating USC - a team we already beat - will help us in the computer rankings (we're already #1 there anyway).  But it may help in the human polls.

I don't get it either, but thats espn for ya. They spent the entire bcs show talking about boise and tcu....#3 and #4??????????? Really? How about the drama of the deep souths oldest rivalry or how oregon survived cal. But no they talk about two teams and hype up how nevada is such a hard game. Nevada? Really? Oregon has one win over a top 25 team, stanford. AU wins over lswho, moo st., USCe, and arkmart. I don't get it either.... :beatmullet:

...guess they'll have no choice at the end :P

Yea, I thought that about 3 weeks ago that we would be #1 now! I was wrong I guess though. Thats okay. I LOVE us being the disrespected underdog.

I don't get it either, but thats espn for ya. They spent the entire bcs show talking about boise and tcu....#3 and #4??????????? Really? How about the drama of the deep souths oldest rivalry or how oregon survived cal. But no they talk about two teams and hype up how nevada is such a hard game. Nevada? Really? Oregon has one win over a top 25 team, stanford. AU wins over lswho, moo st., USCe, and arkmart. I don't get it either.... :beatmullet:

...guess they'll have no choice at the end :P

They're assuming we'll drop one.  And we do have the best shot of the top 4 of dropping one of our remaining games.  But they're just trying to create drama to fill up a 45 minute time-slot.

Funny how all of a sudden Cal has the greatest defense in college football, just last week, they were weak.

Lets not forget how great VA. Tech is. I am sorry if we would have lost to James Madison we wouldnt be ranked period. Hell Appalachin State beat Michigan and they crucified them for it. Diffrence is they (Michigan) didnt loose to Boise.

We are in good position now in the BCS... (Lets focus on the bama game)

If we win the SEC champ game that will put us at 13-0 assuming we beat bama and eUSC, which I think we will but I will not state that we will. Both games have to be played. I never assume that we will win a game.

IF Oregon does not lose they will be 12-0. We will jump everyone in the BCS with that extra game and be #1 @ 10-0.

:believe:

Archived